Chapter 26- Moving

Mary P.O.V.

When the boys were walking towards the bedroom door and leave the house to go back to their hotels, Harry's phone made a sound and my phone vibrates at the same time. It was a message from the one and only Annoying Anne.

Anne: 'I'm back in NYC, I need to speak to both of you before you move tomorrow in the afternoon.'

I stand from my bed and walk towards Harry. Then when we walk towards the door for them to leave. I open the door for them.

"Goodnight babe" Liam said as he give me a hug and a kiss in the cheek.

"I be out in a minute, I have to say bye to My Babe" Harry said as he put an arm around my waist.

We stayed in the little hallway, as we look at each other confuse. We don't know what she wants from us, since we haven't done nothing wrong, I think.

Harry started to type on his phone and second later my phone vibrates, I look down to my phone to see what he wrote.

Harry: 'What happen now?'

Then I look up and he just shrugged his shoulder, confused. Then we receive another text from her.

Anne: 'We have to talk about how you two have to act tomorrow and what you can say to the paparazzi.'

Me: 'At what time we have to be there?'

Anne: '10:40 a.m'

Harry: 'okay'

Anne: 'Now, Harry leave Mary's house, but leave your phone so Mary can run behind you to give you your phone. Then I want you to kiss her, we need new pictures for the magazines to have. I send a group of paparazzi, I want the gossip people to gossip and talk about how he's there for you, Mary, through this journey. Got it!?'

Harry & Me: 'Yes...'

Harry looked at me and I looked at him, we were both kind of annoyed by her. Like who do she think she is?!

"Ready?" He ask me as he gave me his phone.

"I guess" I said and look down.

He puts his index finger under my chin and lifted up so I can look at him. He gave that friendly smile and hug me.

"Count till 10 and then go after me" He whisper against my hair. I nod against his chest and took a deep breath in, smelling his cologne. I don't why but again I feel nervous.

We separate and he walks towards the door, he turn around as he leaves and put his 10 fingers up as he mouthed 'count.'

I start "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...&...10' I finished counting and ran behind him.

As I ran towards the building doors, I could see the flashing lights. I took a deep breath and open the door as I scream "HARRY!"

All the paparazzi started taking pictures like crazy and they were repeating Harry's and my name. As I try to look for Harry with all this flashing lights, that it's a extreme struggle, I finally found him.

He look at me and walks towards me. "Yo-ou left your phone babe" I said nervous as I gave him his phone back.

"Thank you love" he said as he put his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. We look at each other eyes and then he kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and play with his hair in the back. The paparazzi were loving this, they couldn't stop taking pictures of us.

We separate the kiss and then he put his forehead against mine for a couple seconds. He gave me a kiss on the fore head as the paparazzi continue taking pictures of us.