Epilogue- Carol & Liam 'Our Perfect Christmas'

*3 years later*

Carol P.O.V

"Liam Jr. Come on I need to finish getting you dressed up" I said trying to catch my energized 2 year old.

"I think I found this little booger trying to run away. Liam said as he walks in the room with Liam Jr in hand.

"Thank you baby" I said and picked Liam up. I finished putting on his little shirt and sweater.

"Mommy, where we go?" Liam Jr asks as I sat him down on the ground.

"We going to pick up christmas tree up, wont that be fun" I said

"I pick tree mommy"

"Yes you pick up tree baby" I said. "Now go find daddy and tell him were almost leaving" He ran off to who knows where and find his daddy. I finished changing into comfy clothes cos I know we will be walking a lot today. I grabbed my purse and Liam's Diaper bag and walk out of the room.

"Babe" I said as I walked into the living room. He turned around to look at me.

"Yes babe, ready"

"Mhmm" I said and he stood up with Liam Jr attached to his hip. We walk to the garage and I buckle Liam Jr in his car seat and handed him his Ipad. I then got in the car along with Liam.

"Papa, where tree?" Liam Jr ask.

"We haven't gotten there bug" Liam said.

"Do I pick tree"

"Yes Bug and then we going to go bug decorations for the tree" I said.

"I put star papa" Liam Jr said clapping his little hands. We laugh as he continue to ramble on how cute he is going to decorate the tree.

It was a long drive to the place so as my both Liam's enjoyed their conversation I started to day dream about my life.

These two years have been a rollercoster of emotions for all of us. First of I find out in my honey moon that I was expecting Liam Jr. I was in denial for weeks and was scared to even step out the house. I didn't want anything happening to me or the baby. But 9 month later I had the greatest gift of all and That was Liam James Payne Jr. Seeing Liam take care of his child was the most beautiful thing especially when Little Jr peed on his lip. First time changing him and that happened, thankfully I recored it and it went viral.

When I thought my life couldn't get better something always had to come and try to ruined it. Sophia swore her vengeance in me for taking Liam away from her. She would Harassed me or my baby but She only tried once with my son. Only a broken nose and bruised ribs was what took her to move the fuck on.

Yet not everything was rainbows for me and Liam after that. We had many arguments something about stupid things like grocery or to worst things like cheating. I almost filed divorce paper when Liam was back on tour and there where pictures of this brunette girl and him way to close and intimated. I literally lost it. We didn't talk for 2 month. I don't remember how we got back together but Im glad with did and I promised not to get jealous or assumed anything.

Fast forwarding everything been great. It sucks when he need to go and Leave me and Liam Jr alone for weeks but we make it thru it because there is nothing I need more than Liam and this beautiful family Im building.

"What you thinking babe?" Liam asks.

"Nothing just about me and you and how our life have been" I said and smiled.

"Its been the best three years of my life" He said and intertwine our fingers together. He still have the same little habit of playing with the rings in my hand, especially when his nervous.