Chapter 27- Settling Down

Sorry if its not completely EDIT! We felt bad we didn't update and we took so long... We hope you enjoy it! Please don't mind the mistakes :) 

Carol P.O.V

I woke up at about 10 in the morning. Liam wasn't in bed and I wonder where he could have went. I got up and walk to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I left the room and creeped into Mary room to find her still asleep but alone. "Where is Harry?" "Where are these boys?" I asked myself. I walk to the kitchen,

No sign of them.

I went back to Mary room and jump on her bed.

"Boo wake up! Wake up!" I said jumping up and down in my attempt of waking her up.

"What do you want?" she said half asleep.

"Wake up, we should start unpacking to make this house feel like home" I said.

"It's still early" she said rubbing her eyes

"Its 10:25 a.m., is not that early as you say"

"Urg, wheres Harry?" She yawns as she stretch her arms.

"I don't know, I can't find either him or Liam."

"That's weird" she stands up from the bed.

I see a napkin on the bed. "Mary what's that?" I said pointing towards it.

"Umm?" she turns to see.

"That napkin"

She picks it up "Its a message from Harry saying 'We went out, we be back babe -H'" She reads it out loud.

"Where could they be?"

"I don't know" she shrugged her shoulders. Right there we hear the front door open.

"Honey I'm Home!" Harry screamed. "I always wanted to say that" He laughs. We kind of ran to meet them by the doorway.

"You're an idiot Harry" We see Liam hitting Harry in the head as he laugh.

"Morning guys!" I smile.

"Babe you see this! I'm being bullied!" Harry ran to Mary and hug her with his head on her chest "Tell him to stop" he said acting like a child.

"Liam leave my little Harold alone!" Mary said trying to be mad and pointing her finger towards him while her arms is around Harry's head.

I walk over Liam and hug him as he put his arm around my waist. "Babe stop hitting Harry!" I playfully hit in his arm.

"So you going to hit me or kiss me?" he asked.

I smile as I got closer and kiss him. "Kiss" I whisper against his lips.

"Good" he whispers against my lips. With that he crush his lips with mine. We kissed for a couple of more seconds before Harry and Mary interrupted us.

"We need to eat, stop with all the smooching" Mary said and I just giggled.

We ate our McDonald's breakfast in my room watching Spongebob. Your never too old for Spongebob.

Once we were all done with our breakfast Mary went out to take a shower while I did the same. Liam and Harry where in the kitchen looking at something in the computer. After my shower I changed into a pair of ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and my white high top converse. I curled my hair and put on minimal amount of makeup.

By the time I was done Mary was already changed into black leggings, a batman shirt and black toms.

"Going for the punk rock look Mary?" I said as I walk into the kitchen