Chapter 3: Kings High School

I never realized how big Danny's apartment was. Then again Luke is super huge so that makes sense. Danny was half dressed with messed up hair. His eyes had bags and his costume was sprawled over the floor.

"My my Daniel. What a nice body you have" I laughed slapping his pec. "Put on a shirt before I fall for you."

He smiled "Jessica isn't here, so fall for me if you want, I'm sure Brook wouldn't mind."

Jessica Jones. She's pretty cool I mean if you know her she's pretty cool. For some reason I know her. Probably through her boyfriend Luke.

"Did you need something Marcus?"

"I need that stupid ass file of the colorful bombings."

"Oh my god thank you. Please take this monster off my hands. I've been shot at almost 20 times. And I have no idea who she is. She's been like severely bullied and this is what she has to resort to. No one at their school wants to snitch cause they are afraid of getting bullied, hurt and or shot at."

"What school is it?"

"Kings High School"

"Rich people get bullied too?"

"A lot more than you think."

I held the files and traded the foam shard. "Can you please see what's in this?"

"Sure" The house rattled a bit and I looked at Danny for an explanation. "Luke."

--------------------

I walked up the steps to this school. I opened the door and was immediately glared at. Wow they have never seen a hobo before. I mean I was wearing sweat pants and a nice as t-shirt that reads 'I look good in everything.' Which I do.

I went into the office and requested a guest pass. I was allowed to look around the school due to the case. I inspected each and every locker. They all looked so nice.... Much better than Midtown's

I stopped at one with a dent in between the one next to it. I opened the broken handle one and found a large duffle bag.

I pulled it out and looked inside. I heard a small cough and turned around. Some guy shuffled his feet a bit quickly. His hair was REALLY bad. He had a mullet kind of thing. Their shirt was loose and they wore baggy jeans. Not to judge but it was a catastrophe.

"Hey" I said. He..... He turned around and the first thing I noticed was his chest. She? I choked a little bit. I felt guilty for thinking it was a boy. "What?" She asked.

Ok wait. Their voice is some where in the border line of could be male and could be female. They walked over and glanced at me.

"Do you know who's locker this is?" I asked.

She looked around. "No."

"Alright thank you." I said reaching for the bag.

"You shouldnt be stealing from lockers." She narrowed her eyes. "You need a warrant."

"I'm not arresting anyone. I'm just snooping cause I feel like it." I said opening the bag. I froze. "Bingo" Everything but the Bazooka was here.

I looked around the locker again but couldn't find it. "Later kid."

She glared in disbelief. "What is your name?"

"Are you going to report me to the police?" I asked.

"Maybe"

"My name is Riley Marshal, I live in Avengers tower."

"I know who Riley is you bastard."

"Oh then ask for her favorite sibling" I said continuing to walk a little annoyed.

"Marcus Marshal" She mumbled. I widened my eyes and turned to look at her. She walked away smugly and checked her phone for the time. She knows my name. Some one actually knows me. Shit.

I was ready to run after her but the bell rang and kids poured out of their classes. I was knocked off my feet and the bag was stolen. "Fuck!" I said.

I just lost the only lead I had.