Chapter 37: Bullet Wound

We say in the cafeteria. I glared at this "pizza" bullshit. Looks greasy. "Unhealthy..." I mumbled.

"Yeah that's the point Marcus. Not everything people eat is healthy."

I picked up a slice and all cheese on top slid off. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Just put it back on and eat." Clyde laughed.

I did that and took my first bite of pizza in 13 years. "This is really good." I said trying not to drool. Other agents started staring at us. Clyde didn't notice but it was my job to. Oh shit.... I'm not allowed to be in here.

"Finish up so we can go. I'm not trying to get jumped." I said getting another slice. Clyde laughed and helped me quickly finished the last 5.

We walked towards the spar room incase his sister was already there. A really pretty brown haired girl leaned against the wall. Her eyes were pale and from a far she looked taller than me. "Brook!"

"Clyde. It's about time you got here."

She looked up with widened eyes. "It's you!" I put my hands up incase she was gonna pull a gun on me. "Aren't you supposed to be in your prison cell?" She folded her arms.

"Since you are taking Clyde away, I guess now yeah."

She glared at me like I had three heads. "You.... I-" she stuttered.

"I'll walk back to my cell before demon queen finds me. She'll suck out my soul and leave me dead on the outside."

"Marcus..." Clyde whined ready to kick my leg.

I hopped on one foot to avoid the attack." If you keep hitting me I'll get bruises. I'm too cute for bruises. I'll report you for bullying." I patted his head.

"You have a smart mouth for an ex Hydra agent." She glared. She got real un pretty in a matter of 30 seconds

"You have a smart mouth when talking to an ex Hydra agent." I said clearing my throat making sure she knew Clyde was the only one I joke around with.

"Was that a threat?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I'm glad you picked up on it, because if you don't chill out im going to have to use my action words."

"You can walk back to your cell now."

"Sorry Brook, I didn't mean to push your buttons."

"Sorry Marcus, I didn't realized you were a sassy little bitch."

I raised my eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Now go back to your cell." She glared getting into my face. She smelt like peaches. It was a pleasant experience from an unpleasant stimulant. My eyebrows deepened as my face grew tense. I look down on Brook. Shes naive. She doesn't know what I'm willing or can do to her. I look at Clyde who put his hands together and begged wordlessly. I relaxed which suprised her

I smiled and winked. "It was fun meeting you Brook. I hope to see you around some where."

"The feeling was not mutual, fuck face." She glared. I looked at Clyde to wave. He smiled as I walked away clentching my teeth. I should have decked her.