Chapter 34: Nathan is Back

Now your mother was, let me make sure she isn't around, let's say.... uptight when I met her. When first we made contact, we clashed several times, most of our interactions were just yelling back and forth.... Jesus that reminds me of Riley yelling at ANYONE.

Back when Riley liberated me from Hydra, shield took me in, I was still prone to my Hydra ways. I used to try and assault people left and right because I live by the survival of the fittest law.

I was often detained and held in a prision for my actions. The room wasn't as unkept and shitty as Hydra's was. I even got more food in a week from Fury than I did in a month from Arnold. To me, staying in this cell and eating like a king was heavenly.

Fury often came to the door to talk to me about what he wants for me to do for that day. One day he opened it for me to come out.

I looked at him knowing if I ran away id probably be killed. He gave me post-it notes. "You are on the bottom floor. Find every exit and stick one of these on them. Then come back down."

"So it's a speed test."

"Yes."

So I followed orders like a good kid. I wanted to keep being treated like royalty. If that was what Riley's life was like, I was definitely jealous. I came back downstairs. "Follow me. I'll check with the cameras to see if you did well."

Fury started asking me things about Hydra that I refused to answer. I ether ignored him or asked a question that I already knew. He started to walk to the surveillance room with me behind him.

"Dammit." A hiss came from behind a door. The door opened and a small female agent came out with her hair in her eyes and makeup. This woman had brown hair and blue eyes. Her papers were on the floor and a sticky note behind her.

"Your lab rat messed up everything."

I took one step towards her and she shot me a look. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm not a lab rat......" I narrowed my eyes.

"Sorry. Hydra scum." She poked my chest. I grabbed her hand quickly attempting to break it. The woman's hand was wrinkled and older and it seemed easy to twist.

She glared at me not at all scared. "Do it. And you'll never see the light of day ever again."

"You think people raised in the darkness want to be touched by light?" I said putting more pressure on her finger. She looked physically disturbed by the pain and her eyes immediately landed on Fury for assistance.

Fury pried my fingers off and she shook out her hand.  "Hydra scum." She mumbled.

"Bitch." I snapped back. Mind you this wasn't Brooklyn. It was her mother. God her mother hated me.. She still hates me till this day. That woman is literally evil.

This lady used to try and get me back into my little prision cell anytime I was given freedom.

I think once Riley ran past her, back then I wasn't allowed to run up in the first floor for security reasons, and she snitched on the wrong kid. But she still scolded me like I did something wrong. But enough about the wicked witch. Let's talk about her children.

•----------------------•

Kess glared at me with impatience. I glared back. "May I HELP you?"

"You have been awfully quiet. You aren't bitching as much."

"And you are still up my ass. This is just how I am." I made a face.