Chapter 40: Wheelchair

Fury sat me down and slid me a closed file. "I'm glad you are doing it for Brooklyn. Making friends outside of your sister."

"I'm a pretty nice guy." I rolled my eyes. "What's the mission?"

"The mission is to interrogate this low class villain."

My eyes lit up with happiness. "What information do you need out of him."

"We need a name, an employer, and the reason why he was trying to get into the island base."

I was led to the interrogation room and sat down in front of a scruffy man. "They brought a pretty boy."

"You think I'm pretty? Thanks" I said scratching at my stubble. "Honestly I haven't shaved in about 2 days. I can't let it grow too long. You might be my ticket to a razor."

The guy smirked. "You aren't getting any information out of me."

"Well have fun then I guess? I genuinely don't care. You'll end up in a prison cell till you confess. I think?"

"How do you know?" He glared.

"Well see I come from Hydra. If you don't give information they will physically torture you. We had women snip the genitals. We had men like me leave knifes and lemon and salt and-"

"Are you gonna do that to me?" He sat back a little .

I shrugged. "Depends on how close you are to my prison cell. Maybe you won't have fingers maybe an arm, but you'll have a penis. It's the thought that counts. I hate touching that part." I shuddered

"They wouldn't let you do that."

I got up and went to the door not continuing my speaking. I left and slammed the door. "What the hell was that?!" A short man with gold highlights in his brown hair strolled up to scream at me. "You didn't even interrogate him."

"Yes he did." A black haired woman smiled interested in the look on the criminal's face. Her eyes were filled with judgement and icey thoughts. She played with a pen and watched the scruffy man."I'll make sure your cell is open. Don't hurt him too bad. Don't kill him either."

"Grayson!"

"Yes ma'am."

Her eyes flickered to the little man. "Stay out of his way. We might catch the employer. The criminal is scum. And it takes scum to break scum. No offense Marcus."

"None at all taken. I'm just glad someone appreciates the art."

"I won't stand for this." The man turned to me and started spitting in my face while he yelled. "If you are out of your cell after curfew I'll have no choice but to shoot!"

"Go ahead. I'm not scared of you." I waved him off.
•---------------•

While Nathan went to retrieve the files on every last name scattered about the room. Feray started questioning me about my life.

"You know we don't hang out as much anymore. We used to be like two peas in a pod." She smirked.

"You mean me buying you things and not getting paid back."