Chapter 17

(Nobody's POV)

3 years. 3 years already passed. Everyone in the group of 5 we're still hoping for Jungkook to come back. Hoseok tried his best to always make Taehyung happy. Jimin was still crying his heart out secretly like Taehyung does. Jungkook went through a lot just to change. Hoseok and the NamJin couple stayed in the dormitory even though they already graduated. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook will soon enter the last school year they will have.

(Jimin)

While I was eating pizza on the couch in the room of Namjoon and Jin, I suddenly faced them and spoke.

"Hyungs, do you think... Jungkook will still come back? I mean... We will soon enter the last school year and yet he's still not here with us" I sighed as I waited for them to answer.

"Jimin, let's not lose hope, okay? Look, our maknae was hurt a few years ago. He was touched by Taehyung without his permission, and then he found out your secret by accident. It's not that easy to recover you know" Jin said as he gave me a small smile, but you can clearly see sadness in his eyes. I nodded as I looked at Namjoon.

"Mianhae Jimin. It's my fault that Jungkook ran away from us. If only I didn't mention about your secret, then he would still be here with us" Namjoon apologized as he lowered his gaze and avoided any eye contact.

"No hyung, don't say that. It's not your fault, okay? It's my fault, not yours. If only I told him sooner" I sighed as I continued eating my last piece of pizza.

"Anyways, I want to go out for a walk" I said as I stood up and threw the empty pizza box in to the trash bin.

"Come back early, okay?" Jin reminded me as I nodded. I went to my dorm room first and took a quick shower and got dressed. I then fixed my looks and went out of the dormitory, not forgetting my phone.

(Taehyung)

"Taehyungiee! Hurry up! Come on, we're gonna be late!" Hoseok hyung whined. After fixing my looks, I walked towards him and nodded.

"Let's go!" He cheered as he pulled and dragged me outside the dormitory. I chuckled at his actions and just let him drag me. We got inside his car and drove to the cinemas. Once we arrived there, we ordered some popcorns and colas, and looked for some vacant seats inside.

/After the movie/

"That movie was amazing! Come on, let's go to the amusement park!" He cheered once again as he dragged me towards the parking lot and got inside his car. As we arrived there, he quickly got out and told me to hurry up. I just sighed and got out of his car and just let him drag me inside the park. We first play some random games and ate some cotton candy. An idea came into my mind as a smirk crept on my face.

"Hey hyung~ Let's try the roller coaster" I suggested, causing him to choke on his water.

"No no no. No! Anything but that!" He yelled as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Oh. Well... I guess I can try it by myself" I acted as I tried to look sad. His eyes softened as he pulled me into a hug. I quickly hugged him back and snuggled closer to him, resting my face on the crook of his neck.

"Okay fine" He gave up, making me smile. I quickly dragged him to the roller coaster and bought tickets from the ticket booth and took our seats. I felt him shaking beside me. I looked at him and I can tell that he was nervous. I held his hand tightly, causing him to look at me.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm right here" I smiled, calming him down a little bit. Our ride then slowly moved, his grip on my hand tightened. Later on, the ride got fast, causing a lot of people to yell, including Hoseok. I only laughed at his facial expression, causing him to glare at me. I just shrugged and enjoyed the ride. After a few minutes, the ride was finished, and Hoseok quickly hopped out and ran into the bathroom to vomit. After a few seconds, he went out and glared at me. I just flashed my boxy grin causing him to sigh.

"Come on, let's go to our favorite ice cream shop" He said as he dragged me again to the parking lot and got inside his car. After a few minutes, we arrived there and quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the shop like little kids. We ordered our favorite flavors and took a seat.

"Hey hyung. Sorry for making you ride the roller coaster with me"I apologized, causing him to smile.

"Nah, it's okay. And never make me ride a roller coaster ever again" He pouted as I nodded. After finishing our ice creams, we went out of the shop and got back inside his car and drove to the park. When we arrived there, we got out of the car and decided to walk around the park. While we were walking, I can see a lot of people walking around as well and some couples having a picnic, and some where jogging around. I then accidentally stepped on my shoelace, causing me to trip, but thankfully, Hoseok quickly caught me before I even fall. I then sighed and crouched down and started tying the laces. After tying the laces, I quickly stood up, causing me to bump into someone. I then fell on the ground as I quickly spoke.

"Sorry" I apologized as I looked at the person I accidentally bumped into. He just shook his head and walked away, not even bothering to look at me. Tears started to form in my eyes after seeing the stranger's eyes. Hoseok then saw my already tear-stained cheeks, causing him to crouched down onto my level as he looked at me worriedly.

"Tae... Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Hoseok asked as he wiped some of my tears away, but more tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Tae..." He said as he continued wiping my tears away. I looked back to where the stranger walked away, causing more tears to flow out of my eyes. Hoseok then looked where I was looking as I spoke, causing him to look at me with wide eyes.

"J-Jungkook?"

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Hey Armys! New UD here! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to update yesterday >.< So here's a new chapter containing some VHope moments, and also a cliff hanger or something like that 😁 Anyways, happy 5.6K reads to us guys! Thank you again for all the reads, votes, and comments! That's all I wanted to say. Thank you!

-Kookie