Chapter 19

"Hey guys. Long time no see" He said as we stared at him, confused. He then noticed our confused expressions as he slowly removed his sunglasses, causing me to gasp once I saw his eyes. 'No no no. It can't be him' I thought to myself as I started to tear up. He then removed his face mask and looked at us once again, earning gasps from us.

"K-Kookie?" Jimin stuttered as a tear dropped from his eye.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm finally back" He smiled. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"I didn't expect all of you to be here. So, which one of you is my dorm mate?" He asked, causing the rest to look at me. Jungkook followed their gazes as his gaze landed on me, causing my heart to beat faster.

"Oh, I see" He said coldly as he looked away from me. An awkward silence crept in to the room.

"Uhh, you've changed a lot Jungkook" Jin said, breaking the silence.

"Ne, I did. And just to let you know, the childish, innocent me is gone. I'm 20 now so you don't have to treat me like a baby anymore" He chuckled.

"I need to use the bathroom" I whispered to Hoseok as he nodded and looked at me worriedly. I mouthed an 'I'm okay' as I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Once I got inside the bathroom, I quickly locked the door and broke down quietly. I tried wiping my tears away, but only more tears flowed out of my eyes. After 3 years, he finally came back, but only in a different look. He changed a lot. He's not the Jungkook I know anymore.

(Jungkook)

"I need to use the bathroom" I heard Taehyung whispered to Hoseok as he nodded his head and looked at him worriedly, causing my heart to ache a little. Taehyung then stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"We have a lot of catching up to do" Namjoon chuckled.

"Yeah, I know th-" I stopped once I heard some soft sobs coming from the bathroom. From Taehyung. All of us looked at each other and they looked at the bathroom door worriedly. Hoseok quickly stood up and rushed towards the bathroom door and knocked softly.

"Taehyungie, are you okay?" He asked as he waited for him to answer.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine" Taehyung said, his voice cracking, causing my heart to ache more. 'No Jungkook. Remember, you want to see him regret right infront of you' I reminded myself.

(Taehyung)

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine" I said, my voice cracking. I quickly stood up and washed my face and dried my face with one of the towels. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and spoke to myself.

"No Taehyung. Don't be weak. Don't let him notice your pain" I whispered to myself and nodded. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out of the bathroom, seeing all of their worried expressions except for Jungkook. I just sighed and walked towards Hoseok and sat down beside him. Jungkook was about to speak, but his phone suddenly rang. He took out his phone and checked who was calling him.

"Uhh, guys. I need to answer this. It's my grandma" He said as we nodded. He stood up and went out of the room. Right after he closed the door, everyone looked at me worriedly.

"Tae..." Jin said, and that's all it took for me to break down again. Hoseok quickly hugged me and tried to calm me down.

"Tae, it's okay. Just let it all out. We're here for you" Hoseok said as the rest nodded in agreement. Everyone stood up and walked towards us as we hugged each other. They whispered comforting words, but loud enough for me to hear as a small smile crept on my face. While they continued whispering some comforting words to me, Jungkook then opened the door and entered the room. He then looked at us with a confused look as he tried to figure out what was going on. He then saw my puffy and watery eyes and my tear-stained cheeks as he looked at me coldly and quickly removed his gaze from me. He then cleared his throat awkwardly, causing the others to snap out of it and awkwardly walked back to their original seats.

"G-Guys... C-Can you.. Uhh... G-Give us a m-moment p-please?" I stuttered as they looked at each other and nodded, knowing what I meant. They slowly stood up and walked out of the room, leaving me and Jungkook to give us some privacy.

"What do you want? Why did you ask them to leave? Is there something you want to say? And can you make it quick please? I have some catching up to do with the others" He groaned as he looked at me with an annoyed expression.

(Jungkook)

"J-Jungkook..." He started. I hummed in response as I waited for whatever he's gonna say.

"L-Look, I-I'm sorry. F-For everything I've d-done. I d-didn't mean to h-hurt you" He sobbed as he tried to wipe away his tears.

"I know" I simply said.

"T-Then how c-come you're i-ignoring m-me?" He asked, causing me to laugh bitterly.

"Because I want to. Got a problem with that?" I asked as I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"Y-Yes" He whispered as he looked down on the floor.

"So... I see that you're hurt. Why?" I asked, already assuming the answer.

"I r-regret everything I-I've done b-before" He stuttered. I wanted to be happy now that I'm seeing him regret right infront of me, but it felt wrong. Then suddenly, every moment that I had with Taehyung before flashed in my mind, causing me to tear up.

"You think you're hurt? Well guess what... I'm more hurt than you. I assume you already know that" I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Y-Yes, I k-know that. T-That's why I'm s-sorry" He whispered, and that's all it took for me to break down.

"Well bullshit! I hate you so fucking much! Do you know how much pain I've felt that day?! The day I ran away... The day I cried myself to sleep... Oh wait, I barely even slept that day! I told myself that I should change for the better. I didn't want to be weak anymore! It was hard for me to change. I cried often. But that only made me feel worst. I sacrificed my child-like innocence. I started working out just to have a well-built body. And yeah, consider my innocent mind gone. But just to remind you, I may have changed a lot, but I'm still the Jungkook who is hurt inside. I may look strong on the outside, but I'm still weak on the inside" I cried out, causing me to have a hard time to breath.

"I-I didn't k-" He said, but was cut off as I spoke.

"Of course you didn't know. And one last thing..." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Remember the day we first kissed?" I asked as he nodded slowly.

"The reason why I kissed you that day was because I... I liked you that time" I said as I looked at him. His eyes widened as he looked at me while his mouth hanged ajar.

"The times when I used to blush whenever we're together, the times when I used to stutter when I'm talking to you, the day I told you that I've dreamt that you were about to kiss me... And lastly, the reason why I'm hurt so badly inside is because I liked you... Behind all of those, is simply because I liked y-" I said, but was cut off once I felt a warm pair of soft lips against mine. My eyes widened as more tears streamed down my cheeks. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist while his arms wrapped around my neck as our lips moved in sync. It wasn't a heated kissed, it wasn't just a simple kiss. It was a very passionate kiss that is full of emotions.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Hey Armys! New UD here! Again, I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday >.< I was just planning all the plots that I want to happen for each chapters so that I won't have a hard time anymore. And also, I was mentally preparing myself to write this chapter ;-; Anyways, happy 6.2K reads to us guys! Thank you again for all the reads, votes, and comments! That's all I wanted to say. Thank you!

-Kookie