Chapter 36

"I'm sorry, sir... But apparently, he didn't make it" He apologized as I stared at him blankly, tears forming in my eyes.

"You're kidding, right sir?" I chuckled dryly as he shook his head. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I nodded.

"On what room is he now?" I asked.

"Room 143 on the 4th floor" He smiled warmly and patted my shoulder before walking away.

I went to the elevator and pressed 4 while holding back my tears. As I arrived there, I made my way towards room 143 and peeked inside through the glass on the door. My heart ached more as I saw a body covered with white sheet laying on the bed. I'm sorry.

I went back to my mom's room and she immediately got worried.

"M-Mom.. I-I.. H-He's-" I stuttered out before breaking down. She immediately hugged me and tried to calm me down.

"Shh.. It's.. okay, dear. I-I'm sure that he doesn't want to see you cry" She tried to smile at me.

*Knock knock*

(A/N: Knock knock knock knock knock on my door~ Okay I'm sorry)

"U-Umm, sir. Can I talk to you for a second?" The doctor from awhile ago asked, looking nervous. I nodded before standing up and followed him outside the room.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I just found out that you are friends with a different Kim Taehyung, and not the Kim Taehyung I assumed" He said nervously before bowing and apologizing repeatedly, but I was still confused as fuck.

"What?" Was all I could say.

"The Kim Taehyung I told you awhile ago was not your friend. The Kim Taehyung that is your friend is still alive. I think the Kim Taehyung that died was called as J.Seph, I think?" He explained. The fuck?  (A/N: I apologize for those who loves KARD)

I just sighed and nodded before thanking him. He was about to go but he spoke once again.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you something. I have good news and bad news about your friend. Well, you already know the good news" He said.

"What's the bad news then?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"The bad news is that, he may be alive, but he has a 50/50 chance to still live. He might die suddenly, or he might continue living" He informed before leaving, for he was being called.

I sighed in frustration and went back inside the room before telling my mom about the news.

50/50 chance to still live? Why?

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Hehe, sorry for those who actually thought that he is really dead.

Hope you don't hate me ≧▽≦

-Kookie