Chapter 40

Today is the day my mom and Taehyung are gonna be discharged! I'm so happy that I will be able to bond with my mom again after all those years.

"Tae, wake up baby. You need to eat your breakfast" I cooed at him and shook his body a little bit.

"Hm?~" He hummed as he opened his eyes slowly and sat up, rubbing his eyes in a cute way.

"Cute" I smiled which caused him to blush.

I just chuckled at him and gave him his breakfast.

"I'll just go check my mom, okay?"

"Okay!~"

*Knock knock*

"Hi mom" I smiled at her before closing the door and walked towards her.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her as she just shook her head and smiled.
"Can I hug my baby? I-I just still can't believe that you're right here infront of me" She asked as a few tears streamed down her cheeks. I quickly hugged her carefully and let a few tears fall from my eyes.

We soon pulled away and wiped our tears and giggled.

"Anyways, I need to go sign the papers"

"Okay dear"

/An hour later after Jungkook signed the papers/

I helped both my mom and Taehyung in fixing some things before getting in my car and drove back to my grandparents' house.

"Would you like to stay for lunch, Taehyung?" My mom asked him.

"No thank you, I'll just eat lunch with my family at home" He smiled and was about to walk away but I stopped him and spoke.

"Let me take you home" I offered as I pulled him carefully towards my car and drove off with 'Bang Bang Bang' playing in the car.

/20 minutes later/

"Thanks, Kookie.. But.. How did you know the location of my house?" He asked but I just winked at him and left.

/Time Skip to 3 years/

(A/N: I just cannot think of any more scenes so I'm sorry for the time skip/s 😂)

(Taehyung)

Jungkook and I are together for 2 years now- soon to be 3. But since the beginning of this year, he's been less sweet and clingy. We would usually go out on dates but nowadays, he would just say that he's always busy. We would always cuddle before sleeping, but now, he would just scoot away from me. He doesn't give me kisses anymore. And yeah, we've already graduated 2 years ago. He would also come home late at night, smelling like alcohol.

He's currently living with me.. well sometimes, that is.

"I'm home" My ears perked up at his voice and rushed towards the living room and hugged him.

"Kookie! Why are you late again?" I pouted.

He removed my arms from his torso and just said that he's already tired.

See? He's always like this. And one time while he was asleep, I checked his phone and saw some unfamiliar names on his contact list.

Yugyeom, Irene, Eunwoo, Jiho, Mingyu, Eunbi, Chae-yeon.

To be honest, I'm scared. He might be cheating on me. I don't want to doubt his love for me, but I can't help it. He never told me about his new friends. I just sighed and went upstairs to our bedroom and laid down near him.

"Cuddle?" I asked.

"No thanks" He replied coldly before facing the wall. I just nodded and slept.