Chapter 28

/Next day/

(Jungkook)

Unknown:
I assume that you already know who I am. I just wanted to inform you that I got your 2 precious cousins here with me.

Jungkook:
Samchon, please let them go. Take me instead. Afterall, you were sent to jail because of me.

Unknown:
I would want to take you too, but too bad, I want the three of you to suffer. If you still want to see them, meet me at your old abandoned house. Come here alone and don't tell anyone about this.

Jungkook:
Understood.

I groaned as I put my phone down, pulling my hair in frustation. I looked over at Taehyung who was still sleeping peacefully as a sad smile crept on my face.

How am I supposed to go there if it will take me a whole day to get there? Busan is a bit far from here. Fuck it.

I quickly stood up and grab a piece of paper and a pen. I thought for a few minutes before writing something on the paper. I then quickly and carefully hid it under Taehyung's pillow and cupped his face, admiring him.

"I'll be fine, hyung" I whispered softly to him and lightly kissed his forehead. I stood up and grabbed a few stuff and walked towards the door. I looked at him one last time and left.

*Time skip to when he arrived at his old abandoned house*

I sighed as I stared at my old house before walking towards the front door and knocked. After a few seconds, the door opened and I was quickly pulled inside.

"Tie him up" A deep familiar voice commanded. Everything happened so fast and now I'm already tied up on a chair. I just stayed silent. And after a few minutes, I heard cries and screams which I recognized as Jimin's and Jaebum's.

"J-Jungkook?! W-What are y-you doing h-here?!" Jimin choked out through his sobs as I looked at him worriedly.

"I came here for you and Jaebum" I said as I gave him a sad smile.

"Make sure to feed them less and only twice a week, got it?" My uncle said as his men nodded.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: I won't be able to update that much since school will start soon 😭 So please understand..

-Kookie