Chapter 21

(Jungkook)

I woke up as my eyes met a very angelic face. I gently caressed his cheek as he slowly opened his eyes and smiled warmly.

"Hey hyung, I need to go. I'm just gonna go talk to Jimin, okay?" I said as he nodded in reply. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and got out of the bathroom and put on some clothes. I waved goodbye at Taehyung and left. I walked towards Jimin's room and knocked softly on the door. After a few seconds, he opened the door and looked at me, smiling warmly.

"Hey Kookie! What brings you here to my room?" He asked.

"I just want to catch up things with you" I chuckled as he nodded and let me enter his room. We then sat down on his bed as he spoke.

"I missed you so much Kookie" He said as he pouted, but I quickly noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving all of you, but I assume that all of you understand why I left. And also, I missed you too hyung" I said sadly as I gave him a sad smile and hugged him tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes as we cherished the moment. We then broke the hug as we began talking about the things we did during the 3 years I was gone.

/After a few minutes/

"I'm sorry" We said in unison as we both sighed.

"About your flashbacks... Do you still experience it?" He asked worriedly.

"Sometimes.. But I just ignored them most of the time" I chuckled.

"How about your flashbacks?" I asked him.

"Well.. same as you" He chuckled as he suddenly stopped for a moment, staring on the floor while blushing.

"Uhh..Hyung? You okay?" I asked him as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Kookie.. Don't tell anyone about this yet.. I.. I uhh... Actually started liking someone" He said as he blushed crimson red, scratching his nape.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I cooed teasingly.

"So umm.. I met him at the pastry shop 3 months ag- No, scratch that. He bumped into me the day you ran away from us. I was in the middle of the sidewalk, crying. He was annoyed so he left immediately. And then we met again 3 months ago at the pastry shop and became friends" He said quickly and immediately cupped his own cheeks to hide his blush.

"Oh.. So what's his name?" I asked curiously yet excitedly like a fanboy.

"Y-Yoongi" He stuttered. My eyes widened at the name.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi?" I asked in shock as he quickly glanced at me with wide eyes.

"Y-You kn- H-How.. Y-You know h-him?" He stuttered as I nodded.

"Yeah, I know him. He actually helped me to be stronger and more confident" I said as he nodded his head slowly.

"So wait.. You like him? Does he like you back?" I asked curiously as I waited for him to answer.

"W-well, y-yeah I like h-him. But he doesn't like me back" He said sadly as he lowered his head in disappointment.

"How sure are you?" I asked him, tilting my head again in confusion.

"Well duh! He fucks his sister goddammit!" He yelled, putting both of his hands up in exaggeration, causing me to chuckle.

"Okay okay, chill hyung" I chuckled as he mumbled a soft 'sorry', putting his hands down.

"So... How are you and Taehyung?" He asked while scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Good.. We're good now" I said awkwardly.