Mystery Dungeon: Tower of Legends

Climbing up the tower was difficult, but nobody expected anything less. Fighting through hordes of controlled Pokemon that had infiltrated the tower, the group dashed down halls, observed different writings and paintings, and even found rooms for other legendary Pokemon. Apparently this was like a hotel for all the legendary Pokemon. Of course, none of the legendary Pokémon were here right now. They were either in hiding, or they were off doing other business. After walking down twisting hallways and odd rooms with different functions, the group finally reached a large room which looked to be a large meeting room. There was a table, and there were some chairs and other empty spaces surrounding the table. When Geek noticed what was on the table, he almost lost it.

On the table was an orb, however the orb wasn't fully there. The whole thing was cut in half, and a bunch of dark liquid and electrical wires and such were inside. There were tools, science stuff, and lots of ancient writings and tablets. This was the kind of place Marowak would've loved to be in. Walking past the meeting room, the group went down several other halls and floors, fighting and sneaking their way past the Shadow Pokémon that prevented them from reaching the top. As the group entered another big room, Geek noticed a large staircase going up. This was it. This was the staircase to the top of the tower.

As everyone climbed up the stairs, Lucario asked a very important question: "Is everyone ready?"

"What do you mean?" Volt asked.

"Well, we might not be totally welcomed here. In fact, we might not even be in the right place at all, it's not totally clear. If we're walking into a dangerous setting, I need to know if everyone is ready," Lucario explained.

"I'm good to go Boss," Victini said from behind him.

"We're good," Wave and Tsunami said as they nodded to each other and shook hands.

"I'm ready," Volt said, confidence clear in his voice.

"Geek?" Lucario asked, looking to Geek at the front of the group.

"I'm ready," Geek replied, continuing up the stairs with everyone behind him.