Sister Hide And Seek [Long Lost Kpop Siblings Book 4]

Sister Hide And Seek (Long Lost Kpop Siblings Book 4)

First Posted On: May 9th 2017

Last Updated On: May 22nd 2017

~ ~ ~

The current generation of Kpop fans are familiar with the girl group 'Lovelyz'. The eight-member group hasn't had the most ideal of debuts with a controversy surrounding one of their members days before their debut stage in November 2014. The group's maknae, Jung Yein, did her part to try and lift the group's morale during this difficult period.

Shortly after Lovelyz's debut, another girl group, GFriend, joined the music scene in January 2015. With a similar concept to Lovelyz, GFriend had a refreshing debut stage and immediately garnered a huge fanbase. This did not go unnoticed by Lovelyz, so they decided to see GFriend as rivals on stage. But there is more to this rivalry that meets the eye, as Lovelyz's Yein and GFriend's Yerin were about to find out.

Meanwhile, Stefan and Jinyoung realised that despite their triumphant victory over Madam K, the remnants of her work still remain scattered across Korea. Together, the two are determined to crack down and exterminate the mastermind's syndicate once and for all.

And as their lives clash in the most unexpected of ways, mysteries continue. Was there a mastermind really at work against Lovelyz's behind closed doors? Was GFriend's success just too good to be true? Where could Madam K's crafted minions be hiding?

~ ~ ~

A/N: And... What's up everyone!! Did you miss me?

I bet some of you thought I was dead and have given up on writing on Wattpad

I bet some of you thought I was dead and have given up on writing on Wattpad. Well forget the 'I'm still serving NS' excuse...because I can officially declare I'm free from NS!! Whee~

This means I have more time to spend on writing again! A lot has passed in my 1 year hiatus from typing on Wattpad (minus commenting and the odd oneshot). But fear not! I should be back to regular service for the next 3 months. I must warn though, uni is going to start soon for me, so I will soon have to juggle between studying and fanfic writing (again).

I know there were some readers who were disappointed with my announcement of my hiatus, but I hope with this fanfic, things will change for the better. And a special shout out to booksarebetter02 who has shown appreciation for the other books of the 'Long Lost Kpop Siblings' series.

Some previously asked if a book 4 would be a possibility. Well...it has been made possible! So enjoy this fanfic!

Vote + Comment ~ !