Chapter 34: Me, You, Us (Yein, Jinyoung & Yerin POV)

First Posted On: February 4th 2018

Last Updated On: February 4th 2018

A/N: Gifting a triple POV since you all have waited ages for this update.

~ ~ ~

(Yein POV)

Yein, I know what we need to do to help you get your memories back!

That was the only thing on my mind as I travelled back home. This Yerin girl seemed so determined to try and help me...but why was I finding it hard to believe her?

I mean, it's all for my own good, right?

The rush hour crowd and traffic gradually distracted me from my thoughts. To be honest, I probably wanted a more peaceful ride home after the mad dash that was escaping some armed men in suits. Miracle I survived that though; I must thank that Jinyoung guy...

Point is, I really could have done without the crowd of people on this bus, but I guess it'll have to do for now.

When I did return home and to my room, it was as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. Only I held on to the events of today, but with more questions than answers.

What on earth could be awaiting me in the coming days? Why were the group of people I met earlier so bent on me remembering something about my life that I have no recollection of? And on that note, I'm pretty sure I heard of Yerin, Jinyoung and their friend Stefan from somewhere...

I wish I knew... I really did...

The sound of footsteps in the hallway jolted me back to reality. Even though my room door was shut, the walls were not soundproofed. All activity in the building could be heard, and at times it was quite irritating.

The footsteps stopped right outside my room, before a deep voice whispered, "My dear, you are all ready soon..."

What was I ready for?

"Sadly, things did not work out well for your friends," the voice hissed disgustingly.

While I was not creeped out much by the intimidating tone of it, the voice would be added to the list of unanswered questions. Most importantly, who did it belong to?

"But you know my child..." it continued, "you brought about the biggest mistake in your so-called attempt to win..."

What mistake...?

Unknowingly, a strange feeling was building up inside me. It was growing stronger by the minute, but I had know way of knowing what it was about.

Seol ma...was this the 'ready soon' bit?

"Oooh~ such a terrible mistake..." the voice rambled on.

Yein, I know what we need to do to help you get your memories back!

Yerin what the heck have your words done to my mind?!

She...she's trying to win. You must stop her!

How in the...what was I thinking or dreaming about? Brilliant, I'm going insane.

But then...

Remember, Yein. REMEMBER ME!

"Haha, how could it be that you gave away the only memento that you have of your family?!" the creepy voice had turned into a hysterical one (despite still being in whisper mode).