Chapter 5: Moving Along (Third Person POV)

First Posted On: May 13th 2017

Last Updated On: May 13th 2017

A/N: Skipping through the next few months as Yein and Yerin's storyline's progress.

~ ~ ~

By the time GFriend had debuted, Lovelyz had been progressing smoothly with their own promotions. They and GFriend had been promoting together at music shows, but have yet to formally meet each other on and off stage.

For Lovelyz, nothing was the same without Jisoo performing with them. Yet, despite the rumors of her supposedly leaving Lovelyz, they carried on performing. Actually, Jisoo was still recovering at home and taking her hiatus for the time being.

Yein continued being the golden maknae and vitamin of the group. Baby Soul has commended her for that and it helped Yein pull through the difficult time too.

GFriend's successes did not go unnoticed by Lovelyz for too long though. The latter soon stumbled upon the former's 'Glass Bead' MV and noted they shared the same schoolgirl concept, which is also present in 'Candy Jelly Love'. Of course, Lovelyz respected the growing popularity of their fellow rookie girl group, but for Yein, a part of her was still jealous of how GFriend has the dream debut that she would have wanted for Lovelyz.

Lovelyz also caught GFriend's attention too. They saw the former performing on stage and also respected them. But, GFriend didn't know about Seo Jisoo's controversy. Not really because they didn't ask, but more because they assumed Lovelyz was just like them; gathering recognition and fans, but just not as much at this stage.

Meanwhile, Yein and Yerin were occasionally gripped by frightening flashbacks which they could not explain. While it had an impact on them, they tried their best not to show it to others. Yein feared that Lovelyz might not be able to handle another member with mental distress while Yerin feared that GFriend's 'rising star' image might be tainted.

Yet, as they struggled on their own, they each had a mystery around her neck and in her hand respectively. The mysteries were bound to unfold...sooner or later.

Elsewhere...the remnants of a battle, kept hidden from the eyes of the public, still remain. The victors of the battle have since gone their separate ways seemingly assured that peace has been restored. Unfortunately, that peace is still a far reach. And unfortunately again, they seemed blissfully unaware of another hidden truth from the battle...

In September 2015 however...the three lives are about to clash...quite unexpectedly...

~ ~ ~

A/N: You all must be surprised. Three updates in such a short span of time. Did you miss this kind of speedy updates from me?

This chapter kind of reminds me of 'Betrayal Turned Into Affection'. I also had a fast-forward chapter in that story. And quite rightly, there will be such chapters in this fanfic too since there is bound to be a lot of activity.

So the reason for these 'rapid' updates...it's just an appetiser. At least for the next chapter, the plot is about to hit you all like a truck. I do suggest reading (and voting and commenting) Books 1 to 3 to get a background before proceeding. Trust me, it will help you understand this book better.

Speaking of whom...I wonder where our heroes from the last book went?

Vote + Comment ~ !