Chapter 11: We Meet Again (Jinyoung & Yerin POV)

First Posted On: May 23rd 2017

Last Updated On: May 23rd 2017

~ ~ ~

(Jinyoung POV)

Watching Lovelyz's performance did leave a huge impression on me. Firstly, I did get to see them live for the first time and it was...beautiful. Well...all the members are pretty and adorable. Of course when Jisoo sang, I cheered along with the fans.

But secondly, as I watched the members, my gaze fell upon one of them...and I caught glimpses of my past for some reason.

Those were glimpses that I'd rather forget though. It hurt my heart even though I told myself not to be affected by them anymore.

When at last, the performance ended, I noticed that Stefan had turned his attention to his phone. It might be about the text message he received.

"Officer Kim wants us to meet him," he told me. "Seems like he needs Yerin there too. But we don't know how to contact her..."

"Hey relax lover boy," I nudged him. But I only earned a glare from him.

"Arasso," I laughed. "Fortunately for us, Hayoung and Yerin are same-aged friends and also classmates from SOPA. I'll get her to contact Yerin for us. Leave it to me when it comes to alibis."

"You sure...?" Stefan seemed uncertain. But I did manage to reassure him after a while.

We left the hall shortly after Lovelyz's performance ended. We could head out by the same way because Tiffany had already 'sweet-talked' the security personnel for us earlier. I guess we do owe them a dinner afterwards.

"Uh Stefan," I spoke as we walked down the corridor of waiting rooms. "I'll go get some water for us."

"Cool!" he agreed. "And for our sisters too yeah?"

Right away, I headed towards the logistics point. Having been to music shows with APink previously, I knew where they'd stash the water bottles. You could take them anytime.

But before I knew it, someone rammed right into me, sending me on a one-way ticket to the floor.

"Oh...what luck..." I heard the person mumble. So the person sounded female...

After regaining my composure, I quickly checked to see who she was. Clearly, she had fainted so needed some attention fast. It looked like she was wearing some kind of uniform...so she might be a member of a girl group?

Wait a minute...that outfit is...LOVELYZ'S?!

Luckily, there was an empty waiting room nearby. I quickly carried her in, closed the door and laid her on the sofa in the room. Why I closed the door? I didn't want to cause unnecessary attention for both of us just yet.

"Agasshi..." I panted. She's a tall girl, probably as tall as me. So I guess she is a little bit...um...you get it.

But then, I got a better look at her face...and I almost got a heart attack. It was Lovelyz's makane, Jung Yein!

There were already beads of sweat on her face. It was as if...she had some kind of bad memory or something. I know because I had a lot of them.

I grabbed her hand lightly because it was trembling uncontrollably. I also touched her forehead to check if she was having a fever. And scenes from the past played once more.

Why again? This is really weird.

Finally regaining my composure, I realised that Yein might still be trapped in some memory of hers. I had to wake her up...but I knew pinching won't work because I just cut my fingernails.