Chapter 41: Her Voice, His Feelings (Jinyoung & Yein POV)

First Posted On: February 1st 2019

Last Updated On: February 1st 2019

A/N: This takes place the following morning.

~ ~ ~

(Jinyoug POV)

(~Dream~)

"Jinyoung oppa..."

"Jinyoung oppa..."

Someone was calling my name sweetly. I couldn't place the person's voice in my dazed state. I didn't seem to have control over my body. I couldn't move it, never mind opening my eyes.

"Jinyoung oppa...neo na ya..."

"Nugu...?" I tried my best to answer.

"Your first love...Jung Yein."

I might be dreaming, but I shot up on hearing her name. I had grown tired and annoyed of hearing that name and associated her as a fake.

But this voice...even though I couldn't see her, it was different. After all those months chasing something genuine...this was the voice I missed...so much.

"Are you...really...?" I tried to form words.

"Wow..." she huffed. "I go missing for so long...and this is how you greet me?"

Definitely her.

"Yein...how did you get out?" I continued to probe her.

"It was scary...being there alone and afraid...but I fought my way out..." she replied.

Briefly, a feeling of hatred for Madam K crossed my mind. She's gone too far.

"But oppa..." Yein's tenderness silenced me. "I came back...to be with you."

Ne?

(~Dream End~)

"Jinyoung oppa..." I heard someone call my name. This time I felt like I had control over my body.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with...

...Jung Yerin. Aish...why Stefan's yeoja...and not her sister...?

"Someone's annoyed," Yerin raised an eyebrow. "But you need to drink this herbal soup so that you regain your composure."

"I dreamed of Yein," I admitted. "I really missed her, so of course I hoped it was her who called me..."

"Tch~" Yerin nudged me. "But you know, I also share your feelings."

This time, Stefan entered the room. After I greeted him good morning and sipped a bit of the soup, I realised I was not in my room.

"Oh," Stefan noticed my aimlessness. "Yeah news flash, you got knocked out by Lovelyz's Mijoo and the members brought you to Yein's room to recover from the blow."

Y-Y-Yein's room? Oh goodness my cheeks are heating up!

My friends chuckled at my embarrassment, but then their faces turned serious and I understood that they were going to tell me what happened yesterday.

"I don't remember a single thing after we entered the dorm...to be honest..." I confessed.

I learnt that somehow, Madam K used Mijoo's voice to set up a trap for us. As we grilled Mijoo, Yerin sensed something wasn't right, but it was too late when I (unwillingly) pounced on her and injured her. Then Mijoo knocked me out and revealed to Yerin and Stefan that she witnessed and almost got involved in Madam K's army.