Chapter 15: Discovered (Yein & Yerin POV)

First Posted On: June 10th 2017

Last Updated On: June 10th 2017

~ ~ ~

(Yein POV)

Ugh Jinyoung, seriously?

I know, the members and I discovered him motionless at our front door and after a lot of disagreements, I managed to persuade them to let him in. While they busied themselves with morning duties, I was responsible for watching over him and making sure he would wake up soon. I knew the members would start questioning us...and it would mean I have to be more professional at hiding my past to them.

But now, this boy wants me to reveal my past?! What even...

Either way, we sat ourselves down in the living room, where I would reveal my story to the members. Jinyoung insisted he'd sit next to me for 'moral support'. This guy...

...but he's still my first love. Kyah~

"So," Soul unnie initiated, "explain?"

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jinyoung greeted my members, "choneun Oh Jinyoung ibnida."

The members also took their turn to introduce themselves to him.

"Aren't you that 'famous' kid from that talk show?" Jiae unnie immediately realised.

"Ne," he nodded.

"He attended our comeback stage at M! Countdown," I continued. "And he had backstage access; that's how I met him."

"By accident," he added.

Immediately, the members grilled me with questions as to how our meeting was accidental. Even now, that evening in the waiting room was...steamy...

"She ran into me," Jinyoung answered for me. "Then she fainted, and I took her into an empty waiting room, panicking..."

No Jinyoung...don't...

"I bit her finger in an attempt to wake her up..." he told the members, which left them shocked.

"YOU BIT OUR MAKNAE?!" JIN screamed.

I managed to calm the unnies down after assuring them that I awoke instantly. However, it was clear in their expressions that they weren't the least bit pleased with my Jinyoung. Wait what?

"Anyway," Jinyoung retuned to the story, "once we got to know each other, we realised that we had seen each other somewhere before. That somewhere was kindergarten. And um..."

NO! NO! NO! Jinyoung don't you dare tell them my secret. I'll actually murder you if you tell them.

"...apparently, that was the time Yein-" he still carried on. But I didn't want to risk it.

"Shut up Oh Jinyoung!" I quickly covered his mouth and pinned him down to his chair. Strangely, he didn't fight back.

"Yisanghae...?" Jisoo spoke after I calmed down. "Yein...was Jinyoung sshi going to tell us something...about you?"

"Omo...this pair is really...interesting?" Sujeong chuckled.

"Hogsi...YeJin couple?" Mijoo teased.

"OOOHHH~" the members chorused together.

"Seriously..." I mumbled.

But in my moment of distraction, Jinyoung, who probably sensed the mood had lightened, blurted out, "She said I'm her first love!"