Chapter 10: Finding Her, Found Him? (Stefan & Yein POV)

First Posted On: May 22nd 2017

Last Updated On: May 22nd 2017

A/N: This takes place on October 1st 2015.

~ ~ ~

(Stefan POV)

"Come on Jinyoung...please?!" I begged my best friend.

"No Miyang," he grumbled. "Don't you know how stressful it is to go for that?"

"But think about the reward at the end," I kept pestering him. "You'll get to see a lot of Kpop groups and-"

"I'm not queueing up with lots of fans for M! Countdown ok?!" he tried to remain firm. Aish this kid...

"But you know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity right?!" I complained.

I know, GFriend isn't promoting anymore, but I felt like Jinyoung and I should have some let-our-hair-down moments before we started dealing with this whole Madam K thing. Besides, I've never really gotten a chance to go to music shows, not even for SM groups' stages.

"Gosh Stefan...are you that scared of the public?" Jinyoung sighed. But eventually, he gave in and decided to follow me to the music show.

We left early so that we could beat the crowd that would be waiting outside the building. However, our early was still not enough as soon we were engulfed by the hordes of cheering fans, which included overseas fans. This might take a while...

"Do you think if we showed our passes, they'll let us in?" Jinyoung was curious.

"Wouldn't work..." I replied. "They'll think we are impersonating..."

"Yeah..." he became disappointed. "We aren't Kpop celebrities anyway..."

"Aha!" I snapped my fingers. "We aren't...but..."

(~Half An Hour Later~)

"You can't do this to your sister!" Tiffany whined at me.

"Yah!" Hayoung folded her arms while glaring at Jinyoung. "I may be your twin, but I don't like being used like this..."

Yep, we met Tiffany and Hayoung a few blocks away from the Mnet building. Luckily both of them were in the area...shopping. Yeah, who needs queues now right?

"Uh..." Jinyoung scratched his head. "We kinda just need you two escort us into the building so we can get a spot to watch M! Countdown..."

"The fans will recognise us if we go by the front!" Hayoung pointed out.

"Can't we go by the back or something?" I asked.

"Yes..." Tiffany seemed to agree. "But what alibi can Hayoung give? I mean, Lovelyz is making a comeback, so I can say that I'm here to support them (A/N Because Woollim is under SM C&C which is under SM)."

"I guess...I can use the sibling card..." she muttered. "But both of you owe us big time!"

"Dangyunhaji!" Tiffany shared her thoughts with Hayoung.

After finally convincing them we'll pay for dinner after the music show, our sisters led us to the back entrance that they usually used when they had performances on M! Countdown. Surprisingly, the sibling card worked, and we passed through security without a hitch. Man...since that show people have started to know us a bit.

After walking down a few alleys, our sisters guided us to the seating area. As expected, it was still empty, so Jinyoung and I found seats close to the stage. Then they left to find Lovelyz and Red Velvet to wish them well for their stages later.