Chapter 7: Keep Going, Keep Trying (Stefan, Yerin & Yein POV)

First Posted On: May 15th 2017

Last Updated On: May 15th 2017

A/N: This chapter takes place on September 5th and September 6th 2015.

~ ~ ~

(Stefan POV)

I had been to my fair share of concerts, both Kpop and non-Kpop, since my return to Korea. And it is no surprise then that I've also researched a bit on the groups that I got to see at those concerts. Thanks to that research, I knew who GFriend is and can even name the members by heart. Also, I'm quite surprised by how young they are.

Anyway, Officer Kim had given us quite a few tickets. Those were originally gifts for his department to reward them for their hard work during the previous work year. But as his family isn't into Kpop, Officer Kim thought it would be more worth it if Jinyoung and I used those tickets instead.

Of course, both of us went to the showcase. But since we had extra tickets, we gave some out to our fellow trainees in SM. But we decided to keep one ticket for someone we knew outside SM.

Sadly, Nate had returned to Singapore with Tasha, so neither of them could make it. But I knew there was one person who could.

Jinyoung and I waited at the entrance for this person. Luckily, we didn't wait long...

"Miyang!" a young girl's voice called us. That voice belonged to none other than our same-aged friend, Im Yoonhee!

"Yoonhee~!" I ran up to her and hugged her. We became closer since her return to YoonA's household and sometimes she even visited SM during our training. Therefore, she also knew and met Jinyoung before.

"Oraenman inya," he greeted Yoonhee with a handshake. Clearly, he is a lot more civilised than me.

"I'm so excited!" Yoonhee squealed. "I've always wanted to see GFriend!"

"Us too!" Jinyoung and I spoke together.

"Huh?" Yoonhee was confused. "Why are you two suddenly excited to see a girl group? Don't you hav-"

"SHH!!" both of us shushed Yoonhee and covered her mouth before she said that taboo word. Well...way to ruin the atmosphere...

We made our way into the arena and were immediately engulfed among the many fans who gathered for the showcase. There were screams for the GFriend members to come out and perform, and it was deafening.

"So this is the atmosphere~" Yoonhee laughed. "I can get used to this."

"PARTY ANIMAL!" I teased her before she flicked my face with her long fingers.

"Cut Stefan some slack," Jinyoung shouted over the noise. "He's always like that at a girl group concert."

"OI!" I snapped. "I'm not THAT bad."

GFriend was going to be the opening performance for the showcase. After that it would be all about cars and stuff. Not that we didn't mind...but we were here for GFriend.

But at last, the emcee made the call for GFriend to come on stage...and the crowd roared. Out came the members: Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji.

"My favourite member is Sowon unnie~" Yoonhee told us. "She kinda looks like Park Shinhye..." (A/N: Doesn't she?!)

"MY favourite member is Yuju," Jinyoung looked dreamily at the stage. Sigh...