Chapter 18: Inner Thoughts (Yerin, Jinyoung & Yein POV)

First Posted On: June 27th 2017

Last Updated On: June 27th 2017

A/N: This takes place on December 25th 2015.

~ ~ ~

(Yerin POV)

"Merry Christmaseu!!" a chorus of voices filled the dorm in the early hours of the morning. No...my beauty sleep...

"Wah~ I hope the staff-nims will give us lots of gifts this year!" Umji's voice could be heard even while I was under the blanket.

"Will manager-nim let us eat Christmas pudding?" Eunha's chirpy voice was next.

"Never mind all that," Yuju whined. "Why hasn't it snowed yet?"

I thought I heard that it had snowed, so I quickly jumped out of bed and burst out of my room.

"Snow?" I hurriedly ran to the window. "It really snowed and I missed the first snow?!"

But from the window...the streets still looked the same as before...dull with trees deprived of their leaves.

"Aigoo uri Yerin..." Sowon unnie chuckled. "You really desire to see the first snow so much, don't you?"

"Especially if it is with someone. Right~?" SinB teased.

"YAH!" I was still a little groggy from jolting out of dreamland. "Hwang Eunbi don't push my buttons!"

It has become routine already. The members kept bringing up Stefan's visit and they still believe I have some feelings for him. Might be true...but still...

Yes, you heard me. Since I got to know Stefan, I have a slight crush on him. VERY slight. I shouldn't let that get in the way of my rehearsals and performances, but these past few days I kept thinking of him. He is...good-looking and full of charisma (when we aren't with others). However, I saw a new side of him when he visited the dorm.

Anyway, it would be nice if I got to see the first snow with him...

"Aish...this unnie must be daydreaming again..." Eunha observed me. "Look at her dazed expression."

"Stefan changed you, Jung Yerin..." Sowon scoffed.

"L.O.L." Yuju showed off her English pronunciation.

"Imagine if 'LOL' was the name of an album," Umji pondered. "It would fit GFriend well since we 'Laugh Out Loud' and have 'Lots Of Laughs'. Right?"

"Or maybe it could stand for 'Lots Of Love'...?" I unknowingly mumbled out loud, perhaps still thinking about Stefan.

"Ige mwoji?!" SinB heard me. "Yah yeorobun! Yerin is in love!"

"Aniya~" I lied. "I'm-"

"We caught you Yerin!" the members chorused.

I ran back to my room in embarrassment. These members really pester me too much about Stefan. What's the big deal about a one-sided crush anyway?

Once I had calmed down, I thought about Stefan again. With the threat of Madam K still in the air, he promised to watch over me. At first, I thought it was an act of a fan, but the more time we spent together, I realised he put aside his fanboy desires and became professional in his duties.

Maybe that's what I like about him?

I went the make-up table and picked something up: a small accessory box. Inside it was a black wrist-bracelet with some initials inscribed on it. I bought it as a Christmas gift for Stefan. I also had similar wrist-bracelets for Jinyoung and Yein (if I ever get to meet her again).