Chapter 12: Deep Truth (Yerin, Jinyoung & Yein POV)

First Posted On: May 24th 2017

Last Updated On: May 24th 2017

~ ~ ~

(Yerin POV)

I made my way to the Starbucks that Stefan was at. It didn't come without challenges though. Other than having to avoid the members asking me about my whereabouts, I had to really hide my face in public. Besides, I'm going without my manager...so it is not very easy (to put it nicely).

Stefan also called at the wrong time. Sowon unnie wanted to drag me to go to the gym... It took a lot of convincing her otherwise. Obviously I can't just say I need to see the police...then she'll put me on lockdown in my room. Haha.

But no matter, I reached the Starbucks with my usual disguise and immediately found Stefan sitting at the corner; close to the entrance and away from view of the people walking outside. He knows us celebrities well~

We greeted each other quietly so as not to attract attention. I could see that he had already ordered iced americanos for both of us. How did he know it's my favourite?

"Long time no see..." he initiated the conversation.

"Uh...haha...yeah..." I replied.

Yah...this kid is really interesting. Hmm...he didn't tell me his age yet...

"How old are you, Stefan sshi?" I asked him. I just had to know.

"Yerin sshi," he smiled. "Why do you think I said you are my bias in GFriend?"

"Because I sing well?" I offered.

"That's not the main reason though..." he shrugged.

"Ok, how about this," I tried a different approach. "Am I your noona? Or are you my op-"

What the heck Jung Yerin?! You could have thought of it another way right?! Now Stefan is blushing.

"Kyah~" he whisper-yelled. "My bias wants to call me oppa even though she shouldn't!"

"Wait...so you aren't...older than me?" I was puzzled.

"Ne..." he returned to his normal self. "You are just a month older than me..." (A/N: Assume Stefan's birthday is September 19th).

I'm the same age as this fan of mine?! Omo...

"That's why you are my bias, Yerin sshi..." he chuckled.

His smile looked so fresh and innocent. Hard to imagine he actually fought with this Madam K recently.

"Oh yeah...I didn't know Jinyoung is Hayoung's twin brother!" I suddenly remembered. "That's...so...wow..."

"Eh?" Stefan was surprised. "You didn't watch that show?"

He then explained that Jinyoung and himself featured on a talk show recently as they shared about their siblings. But the most unbelievable thing about this...was who Stefan's sister is.

"Tiffany?" I blinked. "As in THE Tiffany from SNSD? Daebak..."

"Which is why both Jinyoung and I want to avoid dragging them into this mess again..." he admitted. "The last time, Madam K kidnapped Tiffany and we had to rescue her. Before that, Hayoung was attacked by Madam K herself. Little did we know we were both fighting fakes all this while."

"Is that why Officer Kim needs me?" I asked. "Because there was a chance I might have interacted with the real Madam K?"

"Yes," Stefan nodded. "But it can't just be that...there has to be something else."