Chapter 8: Fishy (Yerin & Stefan POV)

First Posted On: May 17th 2017

Last Updated On: May 17th 2017

~ ~ ~

(Yerin POV)

(~A Few Days Later~)

"Jaebal...please come soon..." I mumbled to myself. "Before someone sees me..."

I was waiting outside my dorm all alone. Without my manager too. It was still dark and the sun wouldn't rise for another three hours. But at last, after waiting patiently, a taxi came to view and I flagged it.

"Agasshi?" the taxi driver asked me as soon as I entered his vehicle. "Where are you headed to?"

I fixed my disguise and whispered to the driver, "Seoul Central Police Station."

"Ok," he answered. "Choesonghabnida, the air-con isn't working so I need to wind down the windows to ventilate the vehicle. Is that ok?"

"No problem," I shook my head.

He started his cab and we drove off. It was still the pre-dawn hours, so everyone should be asleep, unless there are Kpop groups performing in their own agencies.

There was a reason for my somewhat 'undercover-like' exit from my dorm. I had to get this matter off my shoulders and fast.

It had something to do with our recent performance too.

I'll be frank here. The media did cover a lot on our slippery stage performance and they looked into every angle. But unknown to them, I saw (and knew) a bit more than I would have wanted.

And no, it has nothing to do with sexual harassment.

Since it was early, the roads were empty and there was no worry of being caught in traffic. We should be getting to the station in no-

"That's weird..." the taxi driver spoke after being silent for a while. Oh crap...did he recognise me as GFriend's Yerin even under my disguise? I can't really blame him after our recent showcase.

"That car has been following us since we left..." he pointed out.

Sure enough, through the driver's rear view mirror, I could indeed see a car tailgating us. Its headlights made it such that I couldn't even see the colour or license plate number of the car.

At this point, I began to panic.

"Samcheon?" I begged. "Can you try and lose the vehicle before we head to the station?"

"It's going to cost a bit..." he told me. But I had a plan.

"Actually, I'm a member from the Kpop girl group 'GFriend'. The car behind might be sasaeng fans...so I need to run away from them. If you help me, I can give you an autograph!" I told the taxi driver.

"Ah..a-arasso!" he nodded. "Ok hold tight."

We kept making detours and sharp turns along narrow streets on the way to the police station. I held back tight and made sure not to get carsick, never mind my messed up hair. But kudos to the taxi driver; he really knows how to evade our pursuers.

Unfortunately, the car was still right behind us. And I know, they are NOT sasaengs. They are far worse than that.

And once more, just like my orphaned status, no one else knew about these chasers, except me.

"They're still behind us!" I cried.

"Don't worry agasshi!" he replied confidently. "I got this!"