Chapter 2: Visions (Yein POV)

First Posted On: May 10th 2017

Last Updated On: May 12th 2017

A/N:

~ ~ ~

When we arrived at the dorm, we were amazed by how spacious it was. Soul unnie assigned our rooms and we sorted out our stuff accordingly. We all then decided to call it a night since tomorrow we would be practicing Jisoo's parts. Knowing how Lovelyz would be having a shaky start, we decided to compensate with a crowd-pleasing performance for our debut stage.

That would come. But now, we needed to rest. So we prepared for bed.

"Goodnight unnie," I told Sujeong just before she flicked off the lights. She will be my roommate while we live in the dorm. It's alright since both of us clicked really well.

"Goodnight Yein ah," she yawned before the whole dorm became dark due to all the lights being turned off. At least it was a full moon that evening so the moonlight shining through the window provided some comfort, for me at least.

But that comfort lasted for only a short while...

(Flashback - A recent event just before joining Lovelyz).

"Are you sure you want to stop being with us?" my previous manager kindly asked me.

"I'm sure," I spoke out confidently.

"Do you know what and who you will be up against next time you are on variety shows and music programs?" he pressed on further.

"If it happens, it happens," I carried on.

"Good, then I will proceed to sign the necessary documents discussing you leaving the agency," he concluded.

As the paperwork went ahead, I began to distract myself by thinking about my time at this, the place where I previously trained in. I've been with them for years...and now it has come to this. Thankfully, I'm ending my time with them on good terms.

I had my reasons, but I couldn't reveal it to my former manager at that time. So I lied to him, saying that I wanted to focus on my studies. He bought my excuse quite easily...which was surprising.

Finally, I signed the last bits of paperwork and after my former manager wished me good luck, I took my leave. However, I did have some lingering regrets over my decision to leave. I had a feeling there will be some people from there who wouldn't have approved my decision at all...

While taking the train back home, I received a text message from an unknown number. Pretty out of the ordinary in itself, but I just had to make that mistake of opening it...and I read these words:

"Trust me, Jung Yein, I will make your life miserable...slowly. In fact, I've already begun doing that for a long time..."

(Flashback End)

"YAH MAKNAE! WAKE UP!!" I heard Sujeong's voice calling me. She sounded half-worried and half-cheeky at the same time.

"Uh?" I groaned and then realised I had been dreaming of my past, again.

"You overslept," Sujeong stated, "and Soul unnie is getting a little bit frustrated waiting for you.

Aigoo...this leader-nim...

"Besides, we have to go and practice Jisoo's parts remember?" Sujeong reminded me.

"I remember, unnie," I mumbled before stretching my body. This is going to be a long day...