Chapter 28: These Feelings (Stefan & Yerin POV)

First Posted On: August 30th 2017

Last Updated On: August 30th 2017

A/N: This chapter takes place on July 5th and July 19th 2016 respectively.

~ ~ ~

(Stefan POV)

    It has been nearly a week since our Jinyoung's mission to appease the Lovelyz members. And, as far as the battle with Madam K is concerned, we have gotten the edge back. You see, when he returned from their dorm with a wide grin on his face, I knew Jinyoung had done it.

    Now forewarned, we hoped that Lovelyz would co-operate with us. What's more, they promised to make up with GFriend after the disaster that was fake Yein spoiling our first warning attempt.

    Speaking of whom, GFriend is also making a comeback! Overall, I'm excited to see the group promoting again and that also meant I got to see Yerin perform after months away from the stage. Although, that meant she has less time to be involved in this whole mission of nabbing Madam K.

    Officer Kim has once again been assisting us. But even after clearing the remains of many fakes, we were no closer to finding the location where the real Yein has been abducted.

    More than anything, I wished Yerin's family situation could finally come to a conclusion. Even with all the records, from DNA test to the locket, something told me that she was still that little bit unsure...

    I know, because I had been there.

    "Oh? It's Stefan sshi~" SinB's voice interrupted my thoughts.

    Yep, if you haven't realised, I was visiting GFriend's dorm and it was SinB who answered the door. By now they aren't really surprised to see me (since we've already met).

    "Haha~ annyeong!" I greeted.

    "I suppose you must have found out?" she raised an eyebrow. "But anyway, I guess she does need a few different visitors every now and then."

    "The least I could do is get infected, keke~" I chuckled.

    So, with the rest of the GFriend members clearing the dorm for their next schedule, I quietly entered Yerin's room. As expected, she was curled up in her bed trying to keep warm. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention she was down with a cold...just before GFriend's comeback...

    This girl, there is always something about her that I just cannot hate. All the more I cannot let the likes of Madam K touch her.

    "Ugh... Hwang Miyang..." she groaned. "Couldn't you knock before entering?"

    Another thing, girls down with a cold are extremely cranky.

    "Oh Jung Yerin..." I tried to surpress my laughter. "I've seen you bare faced and with frizzled hair before...what's there to be embarrassed about?"

    Even in the dimly lit room, I saw her face getting a little bit flushed. Stop it Yerin, I've been trying to control my feelings for you for the sake of the mission.

    "Anyway," she shot up at the smell of food, "I'm hungry~"

    I unpacked the ginseng chicken soup that I bought and we tucked in. It was the ideal meal for Yerin.

    Being her fan, I did find it a little awkward as time wore on. A lot of Buddies would be jealous of me...but you must understand...she's reached the stage when she's no longer my bias...but my crush.