Swimming with the lads

“Going down to the pool! Come join me if you want” I yelled to the boys as I stepped out of the hotel room and into the hallway. I patiently waited for the lift to come as I played with the hem of my bright pink cover up dress. Underneath I was wearing my favorite black polka dot bikini.

The lift doors opened with a ding and I stepped in pressing the L for lobby. Behind me I heard someone clear their throat; I spun around quickly and saw Harry standing against the wall of the lift grinning at me like a fool.

                “Hey Harry!” I went to him and gave him a hug wrapping my arms around his stomach. He slipped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. I lifted my head up and stared into his bright green eyes. His head slowly leaned forward, inside I laughed evilly. His lips got closer and closer to mine and right on queue the ding sounded and I skipped out of the lift waving bye to him, and man did he look mad.

Outside the hotel was a heated swimming pool which was completely deserted. Nobody was using it which meant the lads and I got it all to us! I stripped out of my cover up and catapulted myself in the pool. My vision was devoured by a calming blue and bubbles all around me.

A pair of hands grabbed my waist and pulled my out from the water. I snapped my head back and saw Niall in the water behind me.

                “Hey Madi. What’s up with Harry he came back into the room angry and took Zayn with him to his room...”

                “If I tell you promise you won’t tell anybody else? Ok, so we were in my apartment and I overheard them say whoever kisses me first can have me and I knew so I messed with Harry and yeah!”

Niall nodded his head slowly and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Liam and Louis screaming and yelling as they dove into the pool. Harry came running through the door with Zayn close behind him.

                “Zayn can you get that float over there? The turtle one please?” I batted my eyelashes and smiled sweetly at him. Zayn nodded quickly and ran to get it bringing it into the pool for me then helped me climb on.

Eventually I closed my eyes listening to the sound of the boys playing pool games. Occasionally Louis would dunk someone under water and then swim over to my float and hide behind me. 

The float started to rock a little from underneath and the boys tried holding back their laughter. I opened my eyes and counted the boys one, two, three, four…. One was missing and it was Lou! Oh god no no! I hurriedly starting to paddle away but Lou popped out from under me sending me flying into the air. I screamed and curled myself up into a ball before hitting the icy water.

I bobbed up to the surface searching for Louis…. Behind Zayn!

                “Louis I see you!” I yelled as I swam towards Zayn.

Zayn held out his hands and grabbed at my waist pushing me away from him I ducked under the water and swam under Zayn’s legs and popped up behind Louis. He screamed and jumped onto Zayn’s back, pushing him under water.

                “Louis Tomlinson! Get your fat arse off me!” Zayn laughed bucking Louis off his back.

I sighed and climbed out of the pool sitting on one of the black pool chairs soaking up the warm sun that rarely came out in London.

                “Madison! Look out for the Bradford Bad Boi!” Niall yelled in hysterics

At my side stood a dripping wet Zayn. He smiled down at me looking down at me through his big brown eyes.