Leavings Part 2!

“So this is my fault?” I snapped back.

Where the hell did he get the idea it was my fault?

                “Go” Was all he said.

                “But I didn’t… what!?” Was he being serious?

I looked back to Zayn who was standing against the wall pinned there by Harry’s hand that was grabbing his collar. He stared back at me with blank eyes.

                “Fine, Bye guys see you at the concert tomorrow”

I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me. I stopped in our room and grabbed my keys and cell then started for the lift.

There was yelling as I passed by Zayn and Louis’s room, I heard Liam telling Harry to calm down. The lift opened and I pressed the Lobby button as I dug out my phone.

                “Hey mom, can I come spend the night there tonight?” I asked as Harry’s door opened and Harry stepped out. The door closed as he started to make his way towards me.

                “Of course sweetheart! I will go make your bed! I’m so excited” the line went dead and I shoved the phone back in my pocket.

The silver metal doors squealed as they opened revealing the ruby carpeted lobby. I smiled at the congeries girl behind the desk and pushed my way out the glass hotel doors. My yellow Coop was parked next to Harry’s black land rover and behind the red tour bus. I waved to Paul as I slid in the black leather driver’s seat. I shoved the key into the ignition and started the car up. It still smelled like saltwater in the car from our date earlier. I pulled out of the parking spot waving to Harry as he came running out of the front doors.

I cranked the radio as one of my favorite came over the radio, “Pumped up kicks” by Foster the people. Singing along I drove to my old house which wasn’t too far from where we were staying.

It was a small blue cottage home; it almost looked like the kind you would see in magazines. It had a white picket fence around the green grass yard. Along the front border of the fence there was a tulip garden that I had planted that winter before I left for London. In the backyard was my little sisters swing set which I bought for her when she turned two and an in ground swimming pool.

My phone lit up and vibrated in the center console. I ignored it and pressed down on the red button.

Soon enough I pulled up to the blue house and saw my blonde haired sister toddling through the grass with our dog Yorkie running behind her. I smiled and reached for the car handle swinging the door open. Grabbing my phone and bag I stepped out onto the sidewalk and walked up the gate.

Dylan giggled as she tumbled to ground with Yorkie jumping on top of her licking at her face.

                “Where is Dylan?” I pushed the gate open and stepped onto the brick pathway up to my house.

Dylan looked at me the jumped up and ran to me giving my left leg a hug.

                “Madison!” She squealed in her sweet voice.

                “Hiya Dylan want to come see mom with me?” I scooped her up in my arms and we skipped into the house.

My mother was busy at work in the kitchen and as always it smelled delicious. I came into the kitchen and smiled as I saw my mom waiting by the oven watching me and Dylan.

                “Hi pumpkin” She smiled and gave me a hug before returning to the over and taking out the lasagna. My mom like calling people names “Pumpkin” or “sweetheart” basically things like that.