"I loved you the day i first saw you"

Harry’s P.O.V

(H=Harry   M=Madison)

H: Where are you now?

M: Still over some water… wait I see a boat! So over a boat now!

I rolled my eyes at the piece of plastic and wire in my hand typing out a response to her. Crowds poured in and out of planes and into the airport every second. People meeting people to go home others dressed in fancy suits. Wishing I could have my girl with me right now I sighed loudly waiting for the familiar ding meaning she responded…… then it came!

H: Wise butt, I miss you

M: Miss you too! have you decided want you want to do for our us day yet? Cause I have no ideas

H:Yeah I got ideas, and I owe you ice cream ):

M:Ha! I get ice cream (:

H:You’ll share right?

M:Depends…

H:WHAT?

M:I’m kidding babes! Calm yourself silly

H:Aw! I love you Xx I just kissed you ;)

M:Love you too! Xxx I kissed you back!

H:We are weird

M:I know we are… oh well!

H:Louis wants to take you girls to a fair down the street tomorrow that ok?

M:Girls and I say…. OK! WE LOVE FAIRS! Are you going to come?

H:No I have to meet up with somebody

M:Sounds good! Hazza! Guess what?

H:What Baby?

M:WE JUST LANDED WEEEEEE!

H:Are you ok there?

M:I’m hyper so hyper! Hahah!

H: Oh goodness........... and I still need get you ice cream?

M:YES! NUM NUM NUM! Ice cream! See you in a few minutes. If you can find me!

Chuckling I slipped my phone back into my pocket. The boys and I have been sitting in the airport for the last half hour waiting. Louis, Liam, and I were constantly texting each the girls. Niall and Zayn drifted off to go get food and walk because they said we were boring.

                “FAIR!” Louis screamed.

Half the people in the airport gave him the weirdest looks.

                “Come on the girls landed, I can’t wait to see them. I have plans for us tonight” I grinned leading them to the tunnel like thing to get off the airplane. People swarmed off the plane. Three girls came bouncing off the plane wearing matching outfits. All wearing strapless tank tops with bows tied around the waist. Eleanor’s was pure red, Danielle’s was a aqua blue which made Liam drop his jaw, and finally my girl Madi was rocking it in white with a navy blue bow tied around. Their shorts were matching too and so were the aviators perched on their faces.

                “I see them let’s go scare them” I grinned thinking quietly highly of my little plan.

Louis high fived me. Walking through the crowds of people I kept sight off the girls the whole time. Madison was spinning in circles yelping excitedly as they strolled to the bag pick up.