Time to get my Jessie J on...!

''''''''''''''''''''

The ride over to the venue was filled with Paul yelling at the boys to stop singing Wheels on the bus, technically we weren’t on a bus but in the van… strange children.

                “THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND” Louis screeched flailing his arms above his head happily his blue eyes looking all over the place.

Liam groaned and slapped Lou around the back of the head “Shut up!”

                “I want a smoothie” I mumbled into Harry’s chest but I kind of came out like “I sdhfdf sdfeojfb!”

Harry’s chest vibrated, he was laughing “What was the mumbles?”

I lifted my head from his chest “I am not mumbles! But I said I want a smoothie”

                “Your adorable” Harry cooed.

My blue eyes rolled and I kissed his neck “Thanks love, but I don’t see how that has to with my smoothie craving”

                “Be quiet you” Harry smirked kissing my forehead “We can get them after the concert”

I moaned and buried my face in his neck.

                “Liam” Louis whined leaning on my shoulder “Are we there yet?”

                “No”

Lou waited about three seconds before speaking up again “How about now?”

                “No”

                “Now?”

                “No” Liam growled glaring at the Doncaster boy next to me.

                “How about now?”

                “Lou, I just answered that… no”

                “NOW?” Louis screamed.

I giggled and shook my head in Harry’s neck “Not yet LouBear! Give us ten more minutes”

Louis sighed loudly and reclined back in his chair. Haz, Lou and I all sat in the back row while Liam, Zayn and Niall all sat in the row across from us. You know how they have those vans where the seats face each other, those are the kind we travel in, and they are really cool. I want one… wanna buy me one? ;) rain pelted down from the gray clouds over head.

                “where are we going next Paul?” I asked curiously.

Paul looked up from his BlackBerry and tapped his chin “Canada!”

                “YAY! MAPLE SYRUP” I cheered high fiving Louis.

The boy chuckled while Lou and I did a happy dance. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto his knees “You are becoming more like Lou, a little more corrupt every second. Stay away from Louis I like my sweet Madison”

I gasped and pecked his lips sweetly “I am aren’t, but I like hanging out with LouBear! And I will always be your sweet Madison”

Harry’s P.O.V

I entwined our fingers leaning my head on her shoulder kissing her neck lightly. The van pulled up the venue around the backside and Liam threw the door open skipping out happily. Good old Liam always happy before a concert, then you have Louis who basically never shuts up before a concert, Zayn worried over his hair, Niall eats but avoids the diaries because diary isn’t good to eat before singing….