On a Date with Harry and I.....and the boys

“Hey! I wanted that burger Niall!” Harry whined as Niall took the last burger off the grill and putting it down on the buns. Niall smiled at Harry and loaded the burger up with ketchup and relish.

“Sorry I got it first!” Niall taunted waving the paper plate in front of Harry’s face.

“Niall that is the third burger you’ve had” Liam added in.

“So what?” Niall retorted with his mouth full.

“Alright boys just eat!”

They all nodded at me and dropped the conversation eating happily.

                “We are going to go out, Madison and I so we will see you all later.” Harry announced standing up from the table.

I gave the others a puzzled look but followed him saying goodbye to my family and Big Time Rush since I wouldn’t be seeing them for a while.

                “Here take my number in case you need me ok?” James handed me a slip of paper with his number and smiled up at me.

                “Thanks James” I kissed his cheek and waved a final time before running to catch up to Harry. “So what are we doing?”

                “I’m taking you to dinner for your birthday.”

                “But I was supposed to take you guys out for Nando’s!”

                “I told them already they understood. Come on please? We can head back get changed and go to dinner.” He begged as we got into his Black Land Rover.

                “Ok fine.”  I smiled at him happily.

I really did love this boy. He was my best friend and boyfriend, nothing more in this world I could ask for, ever. His curls were just perfect absolutely perfect, and his green eyes were like the color of grass and wonderful. Then the dimples that still somehow amazed me and added to his brilliant smile.

                “So where are we going?” I asked breaking out of my trance. 

                “Cant tell you, it’s a surprise.”

                “Last time you took me for a surprise is when we were nine and you took me to a pond and then pushed me in… I don’t trust you with surprises at all Harold.” I giggled at him and leaned on his arm that was resting on the arm rest.

                “I thought I saw something in the bush so I was going to save you”

                “By pushing me in the pond? You saved me alright.”

                “I didn’t know what else to do so I pushed you away from the bush” He said quietly with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

I kissed his cheek “Don’t worry about it babe. I was safe from the horrible beast anyways.”

He laughed and reached for the radio turning it up loud.

                “Ohmygod! Olly Murs!” I squealed turning it up a bit louder.

                “You like him?”

I nodded my head at Harry. Besides One Direction I would kill to go to an Olly Murs concert and see him. I absolutely love him to pieces.

                “We are going to the Brits after the Dallas performances. Would you care to be my date? Maybe we could find my friend Olly for you, oh! And Ed!” Harry said smiling brightly down at me.