Hello Again

Harry ran out after Louis picking up a handful of snow to hit him back. Giggling I watched the two lads run away laughing and yelling at each other madly. Harry was on clad in his bright pink boxers and his curls wet and matted to his head from his recent shower. Louis was of course thanks to Eleanor was bundled up in jackets. So Louis will probably last longer than Harry ever could. Taking a seat down on the couch I flipped on reruns of Friends since it might be a while till they get back. There was a brisk knock on the front door.

                “Front office person!” the man from behind the door.

Skipping happily to the door I expected to find one of the lads there messing with me but it was somebody I hoped to never see. His sandy brown hair and gray eyes peering down at me.

                “Miss me yet Madi?” He grinned.

Then everything went black.

''''''''

Harry

                “Come on Hazbear! I win that round!” Louis snickered as we walked back to our cabins.

Rolling my eyes I threw the back door open “Madison me and the idiot are back!”

Silence… moving into the bedroom empty… living room empty… nowhere. Going into the kitchen I found a small note sitting on the counter. Not her handwriting at all.

Harry,

                Thanks for the girl

Ryan ;)

Ripping the papers into shreds I turned to Louis “He has her. He fucking took her!” I screamed running out the front door. “Call the lads! Louis call them”

''''''''''''''''''''

Madison

Waking up my vision was blurry something was attached to my ankles preventing me from moving. The ground below me wasn’t soft like the bed and Harry wasn’t snoring softly in my ear but instead it was cold and hard. Dripping water was sounded in the corner of the room. Shivering I realized my hands were free and the familiar shape of my phone in my butt pocket. Reaching back I pulled out the phone quickly dialing Harry’s number.

                “MADISON!” Harry cried.

                “Harry help me please”

                “I know love, the boys and I will find you I promise just be strong”

                “I’m in one of the cabins in the mountain because the basement is just like ours.” The door to the basement opened “Harry don’t talk I putting the phone down for a minutes he’s here”

Placing the phone behind me watching as Ryan descended down the stairs “Hello there love” he smiled wickedly kissing my cheek.

Cringing back from him “What do you want?” I whimpered.

                “You” he answered simply playing with a strand of my brown hair.

                “Don’t touch me” I hissed.

Ryan growled and kissed my cheek again inching his way closer to my lips “I’ll do what I want”

                “God Damn it! She said don’t touch her!” Harry screamed from the phone.

Furious Ryan picked up the phone slamming it against the concrete floor then rounded to me.

My lips were swollen my eyes as well. Throbbing came from my head as he kept hitting me yelling insults to me.

                “Step away from the girl” An authority sounding voice yelled running down the stairs.

Looking weakly over I saw police and the lads running down the stairs frantically.

                “Love. Stay with me please you can’t fall asleep” Harry begged picking me up in his arms.

                “I’m so tired though Haz” I whimpered.

Harry shook his curls letting a tear slip down his face “No you can’t”

Weakly I wiped away his tear kissing him “I love you” I whispered before drifting off.

Hey readers! well i linked a video of the boy singing Grenade because they sing like angels and i have a very healthy addiction to them i always have had one...! But yeah sorry for not posting for a while bear with me i have finals all this week woop de do! 

BYE! Sarah

feel free to drop comments, message me, vote