Burying Harry

“Breakfast!” Harry whispered in my ear.

Somebody was up early. I stretched and smiled up at the curly haired boy. His green eyes were shining brightly and the curls fell over his forehead covering his left eye. A brilliant smile on his face… wow I am sounding English from being around the boys a lot.

                “Yes you do sound sort of do sounds English. I like it” Oh god! I said that out loud. I felt my face turn crimson as I buried my face in my hands. “You are adorable love. Come on breakfast time before Niall gets here” Harry chuckled.

                “TOO LATE!” Niall yelled as he entered our room.

                “NO NIALL!” Harry hollered back and ran from the room.

I giggled and sat up in the bed. Could I walk without the boot today? Let’s try it! (Insert evil laugh!) I stepped out of bed testing the pressure on my ankle it didn’t hurt to bad so I ventured down the hall into the living room. It was quite a sight in here. The couch was flipped, tables knocked over, magazines on the floor, and in the middle of it all Harry and Niall.

                “Niall put the bacon back!” Harry grunted as he wrestled with Niall for the piece of bacon in his hand that inched closer and closer to his open and waiting mouth.

                “Must. Eat. Food!” Niall panted moving the bacon closer so he could just touch it with his tongue.

                “What the bloody hell is going on in here?” Louis grouched as he stormed into our room.

Harry and Niall froze up and smiled at Louis.       

                “Niall has my bacon” Harry muttered.

                “BACON!” Louis whooped and ran off to the kitchen swiping a couple strands of bacon off the plate.

                “I give up! Madison go help yourself to breakfast I am going to get Liam and Zayn, might as well eh?” Harry left the room leaving me and the lads.

I scooped up some bacon and picked up some pancakes and put them on a plate then joined Lou and Niall at the table. We all sat around eating not making any conversation.

                “OH GOD NIALL!” Louis yelled as he ran from his seat. I looked up from my plate and looked over at Niall. Then it hit me.

                “GOD! Niall you can’t do that!” I wailed as I followed Louis away from the table.

                “It wasn’t me” Niall said simply before returning to his pancakes.

I groaned and walked slowly over to the couch next to Louis who was already flipping through the channels.

                “Oi! Louis, What we have planned today?”

                “Well actually we leave L.A tomorrow. So I guess we pack, spend the day at the beach? And you should invite your family to meet us there.”

“Oh ok, sounds like a plan to me” I agreed lounging back on the couch slowly letting my eyes drift shut only  to snap open moments later by Zayn.

                “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Zayn yelled as he barged through the door and wrapped me in a hug.

                “Wait? My birthday is today?” Call me clueless but I stop counting the days until my birthday since two years ago. Turns out it is today… woops!