A day at Disney World!

Who wants to go to Disney tomorrow?” Liam chirped as we ate the pizzas that had been delivered to us earlier after the show.

My sister Allison left after we had come off stage she said something about going to see the family. She disappeared into the crowd as we headed into the tour bus.

                “I do! But what about fans?”I asked as I grabbed a slice of cheese out of the box near me.

                “Don’t worry about it watch!” Liam got up and went to the front part of the bus where Paul sitting “Hey Paul. Can we go to Disney tomorrow? Pleasee?”

Paul nodded and took out his phone and dialed somebody. From the table I could hear him mention Disney and the boys a couple times.

                “What did you ask him?” Logan asked as he played on his IPhone.

                “Oh to book Disney for us so we wouldn’t run into fans and could act normal.”

I gasped. Rent Disney? “You rented Disney!?”

Everybody turned to look at me giving me weird looks

                Zayn laughed “Of course. Honey we are One Direction and Big Time Rush! We do things in style”

                “Sorry I still haven’t coped with the whole famous people thing yet” I replied shyly.

Louis patted my back “Don’t worry sweetheart”

                “Loueh keep your hands off my girl” Harry whined playfully.

                “Harreh! You know you love me more than her!”

I turned to James and Kendall the only two BTR boys left at the table “And here is where you will get to see Larry first hand” I moaned as I watched the boys get into an argument.

                “Harry you do to love me!” Louis pretended to fake cry.

                “Lou! Don’t cry of course I do! I love you so much!” Harry leaned over and wrapped an arm around his shoulder and gave Louis a quick peck on the cheek. I laughed at the boys as I cleared off the table.

                “Madison? Do we have any desert?” Niall whined as he looked through the fridge.

                “No but I can go out and get some if you want?” I proposed.

                “Yes! Can you get ice cream and cake? And take somebody with you” Liam added.

                “Ok! Who wants to go?”

There was a chorus of “me’s” to many to pick from.

                “Since there have been too many tributes we shall play Rock Paper Scissors!”

All the boys rushed in to the table and took a seat. They played a round of RPS before Niall came out the winner. He did his little happy dance and then grabbed our jackets.

                “Be back in a bit boys and Paul! I love you Paul!” Niall yelled batting his eyes at Paul.

Paul rolled his eyes and waved Niall off.

                “Niall don’t let anything happen to Madison I will have your butt!” Harry threatened as we walked out the front door.