Harry Potter and Mac & Cheese

Internet! Finally! Sorry guys i kind of dropped off the face of the earth... i was up in Maine from Thursday until now with my Grandmother! So yeah! But here is the next chapter tell me what you think!

Comment

Vote

Fan! Love you all!            

 “Madison, Madison, Madison! Get up, get up, get up!” This time it was Harry’s turn to jump on the bed and wake me up.

                “Meeeehhhh” I moaned into the pillow.

                “Get up!” Harry said again jumping up and down.

                “No!”

Harry stopped jumping and the room went silent. Then suddenly the covers were ripped off me and the cold air rushed around my body. I groaned and reached around for the covers and found nothing. Curling myself into a ball I refused to get up.

                “She won’t get up!” Harry yelled.

More people filled the room and started jumping on the bed screaming for me to get up. I was rocked around by their jumping until finally I sat up.

                “Why?!”

Zayn looked at me like I was dumb “Because we leave in an hour to go skiing!”

                “Fine” I agreed slipping out of bed.

The room that was once filled with clothes for packing now gone. everything was neat and orderly a few things missing here and there.

                “I packed already the others are already in the limo waiting for you and I to come out we are going to Switzerland!” Harry exclaimed happily kissing my lips.

I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled back not before giving me one quick peck again.

                “Come on princess”

I giggled and followed him out of the apartment checking the locks one more time.

                “Can I carry you?” Harry asked out of the blue.

                “Weird question but ok?”

Harry laughed and picked me up cradling me in his strong arms. Laying my head back on his shoulder we made our way out to the front of the complex which was mobbed by waiting fans and paparazzi.

                “Harry, Harry over here!”

                “Is Madison ok?”

                “Madison what is your favorite thing about Harry?”

Questions shot out of the crowd like bullets from a gun. Girls screams rang through the air. These girls sure had lungs to be screaming this much. ‘Aw’ erupted from the crowd when Harry kissed my forehead sliding me into the seat.

                “He carried you?” Eleanor smirked nodding towards Harry who was talking to Paul outside the door of the limo.

                “He wanted to, he asked me if he could he is a strange child” I giggled watching as Harry took one last wave to the crowd before closing the door to our limo.

The limo was all black leather seats.  A mini fridge, bar, and TV set up at one end of the limo and the other was all the seats. The doors and windows were outlined in chrome shiny and silver. Music was playing softly from the speakers. The divider between us and the driver was a black tinted window.