Normal

Life in One Direction chpt 40

                “Do I have a choice?”

                “NOPE!” Louis screeched throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed “LOUIS! I’M IN A DRESS PUT ME DOWN YOU ANIMAL!”

He only laughed wildly and ran through the warehouse where the photo shoot was being shot. He dropped me in a room and closed the door. A girl with blonde hair and big blue eyes entered a few seconds after with a smile on her face.

                “HI! I’m Ana and let’s start getting you dressed” She said pulling out a rack with five different outfits on “So first up is Louis, go get changed then we will do hair”

Lou’s outfit consisted on a simple white summer dress and pink wedge heels. I stripped off my dress and changed into this dress and strapped on the heels. As soon as I was out from the dressing room I was pushed down into a plush chair and attacked with curling irons, straightners, and loads of hairspray.

                “Ok doll out you go” Ana smiled pushing me out of the room and onto set.

Louis was already posing for a couple solo pictures. He saw me and smiled waving me over. I smiled nervously back and walked over onto the white back drop screen they were using.

                “Just act normal and do what you usual do and we can take pictures” The man behind the camera smiled.

I nodded and turned to Louis who gave me a mischievous smile before looping his arms around my waist and picking me up over his shoulder. Louis wore his signature blue striped shirt, red suspenders and red trousers with his blue TOMS. His sense of color… oh Louis!

                “LOU! DRESS!!” I screeched pounding on his back.

                “Aw love just smile through it plus I bet you have pretty panties!” Louis laughed.

Harry appeared next to the camera shooting Louis death glares “Nobody better be looking”

Lou and I took more pictures. Some of were us sitting on the ground next to each other while Lou told me some jokes making me laugh my butt off. After that shoot I was dragged off again for Liam’s shoot. His outfit I liked the most a pair of electric blue skinny jeans, a brown belt, a white v-neck One Direction tee and a white bow in my hair. For the shoes he picked a simple pair of blue converse. My hair was straightened for this shoot and I was shoved out the door again. Liam was wearing a blue plaid shirt with a pair of simple jeans and red converse. This shoot went by quickly with hug pictures kisses on the cheeks then the stupid faces. Next up was Niall’s pictures. His outfit for me was a black fitting tee that said in bright pink letters ‘Free Hugs’, gray jeans and a pair of red Supras. When I walked out on set I found Niall wearing the same shirt just his writing was in blue. I laughed and ran to him jumping on his back and covering his eyes. After a few more photos it was time for Zayn’s photo shoot. This outfit was a pair of bright neon green shorts with a simple white tank top and a pair of white Converse.

                “Only one more to go” Ana said as she opened the door again.

Zayn and I basically danced for the whole photo shoot doing some really stupid moves. I pulled the ‘pat the dog screw the light bulb’ and that earned cheers from Lou. Zayn was in casual red letterman jacket, blue jeans and black Supras. Lastly came Harry’s shoot. A strapless white polka dot dress was pushed on me with white wedge heels. My hair was curled even more than natural and sprayed with tons of hair spray. Once again I was pushed out of the dressing room and almost fell face first from the heels. A strong arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back to my feet. Looking up I saw Harry looking back down at me one of his eyebrows raised.

                “You are very clumsy” he laughed kissing my nose.

There was a flash and a loud click “LOVE IT! Now get on the back drop” the camera man laughed.

Harry smiled and took my hand pulling me to the back drop. We took a couple with me in his arms, holding hands, stupid faces again and a few where we were kissing and the camera man got us of guard.

                “Wait!” Harry called “Make sure to get a picture of this”

Haz reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out a long black box. He grinned and opened it. Inside was a silver heart with H+M engraved into it. I smiled and hugged Harry tightly to me resting my head on his chest.

                “Like it?” he whispered in my ear.

                “I love it Haz” I giggled looking up to kiss him.

                “That is a relief”

There was a scream and Louis ended up o top of me and Haz grinning like a fool “My BooBear!” he squealed hugging Harry and dragging him away from me.

I looked at the camera and shrugged, another picture taken “Normal”

HEY CAN WE ALL PLEASE READ THIS FOR A MOMENT. YESTERDAY WE LOST A SISTER TO CANCER IN THE DIRECTIONER FAMILY. LOUIS TWEETED HER TODAY SAYING 'LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU.SWEET DREAMS, SLEEP TIGHT'. can we all please take time to remember a sister we lost today. her dream came true today when Louis tweeted. #RIPManon <3 you won't be forgoten love