A/N New Story Voting!

Ello! I am writing a new story after this one finishes which wont be for quite a while, but i wanted to see which one y'all would like.

1) Melody Carson is a normal Australian girl. Spending her time surfing at the beach with her best friend Stephanie. During a visit to a local beach the girls meet five boys also known as One Direction. Melody and Louis instantly hit it off. Love sparks between the two but will tour become the two?

2)Macy is Zayn Malik's best friend from Bradford. After Zayn akes her under his wing away from her abusive family Macy is sharing a room with Liam Payne due to the smallness of Zayn's flat. The two start to feel a spark between them becoming best friends. But could best friends become more than this?

3) Walking downtown London is Ashley Welker. A dancer for the X-Facor meaning she dnaced with One Direction. Go back to when the lads were on X-Factor, Zayn and Ashley were a package deal. Boyfriend and Girlfriend then it changed. Zayn became famous and cut it off ending it all. Meeting him again when he spills his blue slushie all over her. Could things restart for them or is it over?

COMMENT WHICH ONE! 1 OR 2 OR 3!

Thanks for reading love you all! 

~Sarah!