Good style Styles

Automatically my hand flew to my mouth tracing my lips feeling the tingly-ness still lingering on my lips. Butterflies in my stomach multiplied to larger numbers. I chuckled softly to myself getting up off the bed to put on different clothes. Going through his luggage I pulled out a pair of his bright pink boxer shorts and a black Jack Wills hoodie. I quickly stripped off my clothes my back facing the door and pulled on his clothes the smell of his after shave filling my nose as I pulled on the hoodie.

                “Oh I just got a strip tease” Harry cheered walking into the room.

I screamed partially because he has scared the living day lights out of my and his fingers are really cold when he laid them on my still revealed waist.

                “Don’t expect to get anymore out of that Mr. Styles”

                “I wouldn’t dream of it Ms. Clark. Now care to join me for our date?”

                “I would absolutely adore to” I giggled taking his hand in mine.

He led the way out swinging our hands back and forth like in movies. Harry had transformed the living room into a fort made of the blankets and couches. The title screen of ‘Love Actually’ was scrolling through and bowls of popcorn stored under the canopy of blankets.

                “I know it isn’t ice cream but I wanted…” he never got to finish his though before I kissed him stopping him mid sentence.

                “As long as I am with you I really don’t care what we do” I smiled kissing his cheek.

Harry laughed hugging me to his chest “Of Course” he swiftly picked me up off my feet falling backwards under the fort.

Harry P.O.V

Madison snored softly her head resting on my chest as we laid on the ground under a pile of blankets. The movie was about half way done and jet lag was catching up to her and she was passed out cold.

Harry! Answer the phone!

Answer it

Don’t ignore me!

Louis’s voice screeched for his ring tone. I quickly grabbed my phone pressing talk to stop the rucus, Madi stirred in my arms but I tightened my arms around her waist keeping her close to my chest and she snuggled her head into me as I answered the phone.

                “Hey Lou bear” I answered

                “Hey Hazzabear, what are you naughty children doing?”

                “Well Baby is sleeping and I’m on the ground watching the end of Love Actually”

                “You love that movie lad…”

                “Sorry, but what are you doing?”

                “Calling to see if you want to head out for dinner in an hour?”

I nodded my head then spoke up “Sure we will meet you at the restraunt text me the address bye Lou bear I love you!”

                “Ok and Bye HazzaBear I love you too!”

Moment I put down my phone Madison’s phone started up ringing loudly. At this phone Madison shoved her head under the covers moaning and grumbling. I chuckled deeply and grabbed her phone picking it up instantly regretting it.