Story Time!

“Guys where is Louis?” Eleanor asked as we waited at our table.

I pointed behind her to the brown haired who was slowly walking to us.

                “Hey there Lou!” I chirped

                “Kevin left me…” Louis whined

Eleanor patted Louis back and gave him a quick kiss. We ordered our food and sat around talking. Liam was planning out the boy’s week.

                “So tomorrow we have a signing at 12 and another concert and sound check be there for 4.” Liam told us all.

I groaned and rolled my head onto Harry’s shoulder.

                “Can I get a stool to sit on at the concert?” I asked

                “NO! You must stand and dance the whole concert” Zayn said sarcastically.

                “Gee thanks Zayny!”

                “Anytime babe” He sent me a wink with a cheeky smile.

                “Eleanor! We need to go! I have a dance rehearsal pop up!” Danielle shrieked gathering her purse and jacket. I guess Eleanor and Danielle went together like a pair. They gave the boys quick hugs and kisses. They turned to me giving me death hugs. “We will be back for you and here is our numbers call if any trouble or whatever!” Danielle said as they ran from the restaurant.

                “Aw! Now I’m alone” I pouted making a sad face at the boys who laughed at me.

                “You have us babe!” Louis added with a smile.

I pretended to burst into tears sobbing onto Harry’s shoulder. I couldn’t help but let a laugh slip through my lips and I had to give up the act of crying. We all finished our dinner and decided to go back to the room to watch some movies and hang out.

                “I say Toy Story!” Liam yelled from the kitchen

                “I have an idea! Let’s let cripple decide” Louis turned his head towards me indicating he was talking about me.

                “Hurtful Lou! But I think Lilo and Stitch!” I pointed at the DVD that was laid out on the glass coffee table along with ten other Disney movies the boys had picked up from Disney World earlier.

                “Ok!” Niall tore the plastic off the brand new DVD and popped it into the DVD played.

                “Harry! Can you make me some popcorn please?” I begged.

Harry was intensely watching the movie “Go make it yourself” He grumbled not taking his eyes off the telly.

I gave him a “Are you serious” look. I flashed Harry another dirty look before making my way slowly to the kitchen. Balancing on one foot as I tried reaching for the microwavable popcorn but I failed because somebody finds it funny to put the popcorn on the top shelf.

                “God damnit!” I whispered to myself. This isn’t working keeping my cast up off the ground, trying to balance, and standing on my tip toes do not go good together.

                “Here, before you kill yourself!” I turned on my foot and saw Zayn grabbing the popcorn down for me.

                “Thanks buddy” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hobbled over to the microwave throwing the popcorn in and setting the timer for two minutes.