We make up and we break up all the time!

Harry’s P.O.V

                “Liam knock on the door” I pointed to Danielle’s door.

Liam groaned and knocked loudly on the door.

The flight for London took about eight hours so saying that we left about 7 in the morning it was about 3 pm.

                “I GOT IT!” Eleanor yelled from inside the apartment.

The door swung open and there stood a ticked off looking Eleanor.

                “Inside now all of you” She demanded.

                “Hello love” Louis greeted her picking her up in his arms and kissing her sweetly.

We all sat down on the couch and stared at each other before Eleanor spoke up.

                “You have a lot of explaining to do, Harry”

This was going to be a long night…

'’'’'’'’'

Madison’s P.O.V

I was awoken by Boots clawing at the bedroom door. I sighed and pushed myself into a sitting position in the bed.

7:38 great, Eleanor and Danielle don’t get up until another three hours or so. Might as well do something useful with my miserable life…

I got out of my bed and went over to the window. It was cloudy and dreary like every other London day. It’s a beach day!

I opened the door and let Boots out before closing it again to get dressed. I pulled out my New England Patriots jersey and a pair of faded blue jeans. Yes, I’m from Cali and love the Patriots football team. I’m just a cool kid like that! I smirked to myself and pulled on the clothes. From my purse I pulled out my IPod and I shoved it into my pocket along with my cell.

I scribbled out a quick note on the white board that hung on my bedroom door basically saying I was going to the café and beach be home in a couple hours.

I signed it and walked out into the living room and froze. They followed me, even when I told them not to.

                “Where are you going?” I spun towards the kitchen and saw Niall standing in the doorway watching me stuffing his face with food.

                “Out to the beach and café. I will be home soon, bye” I huffed and left the apartment shutting the door before he could say anything more to me.

The walk down to the little café was only a minute because they basically lived in the center of the city so everything was right there. I entered the small coffee house which only had two groups of people sitting around at tables. The smell of the air was intoxicating coffee, caramel, chocolate, and freshly baked muffins. The set up of the shop looked like it could be a mother’s kitchen. Cozy, small, and friendly. There was a row of tables and chairs set up along the crystal clear windows that over looked the street.

I approached the counter and looked over the pastries they held in the glass casing.

                “Hi how may I help you?” A husky yet soft voice asked.

I looked up quickly and smiled at the lad. He was my age with black hair and stunning blue eyes.

                “Hi! Can I have a large hot chocolate and one chocolate chip muffin? Please.” I smiled sweetly at him and got my wallet from my back pocket.