Movie Night

Hello! So now I'm going to be doing a dedication thingy... so if you can guess the song and or person who says this, first person who gets it the next chapter will be dedicated to them!

“Without further delay ONE DIRECTION!” I yelled into the mic just as five crazy teenage boys came barreling onto stage screaming and cheering. Harry happily ran over to me scooping me up in a bear hug kissing me while spinning in circles. I blushed and pulled away because well this was going to be all over Tumblr and Twitter everything. Harry smirked and pecked me once more before setting me back down on the ground. I turned out to the audience for my final wave.

                “I like that poster” Harry yelled pointing to the crowd. I followed to where his finger was leading to find a poster with neon letters saying ‘I Ship Marry!’ “Can we have that poster love?”

I went to the edge of the stage and carefully jumped off squeezing through security before they could catch me. Louis stood up on stage chanting ‘RUN’. Hands wrapped around my waist and I was picked up off the ground. I looked up to find Paul holding onto my making his way back towards the stage.

                “Paul! I want the poster!” I whined.

Paul rolled his eyes and reached out for the poster. The girl handed it over to Paul. Up I go again. Harry leaned over the side of the stage on his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto the stage with him as he stood.

                “GOODNIGHT SYDNEY!” I screamed running off stage.

Harry’s P.O.V

                “Great show tonight boys” Liam complimented clapping us all on the back.

Louis grinned wrapping his arms around Liam’s and I’s neck as we strolled back to the dressing rooms “New hotel tonight”

                “We all should just get one big room” Niall said wrapping his arm around Zayn, we are the five musketeers. “It will be like a giant sleepover!”

                “SLEEPOVER” Louis screamed taking off to the room throwing the doors open.

We all followed him in shortly after to find six piles of boxes and letters and my Madison sitting in the middle of it all. She smiled her perfect white teeth at us all her blue eyes lighting up when we came. god she is beautiful.

                “I got bored so I sorted the fan mail! Look there was some for me” Baby exclaimed happily waving at a smaller pile with some boxes in it. “I’m going to open them I was waiting for you, Paul said we have to stay at the venue for an hour while he gets our hotel set up”

                “Go ahead, I want to see what you got” Niall said sitting on the floor across from her still in his stage clothes. Madison eagerly ripped open the box and pulled out a hat. It was black and white looking like a panda with two long braided ropes and pom poms at the end. Madison squealed and slid the hat over her brown hair happily.

                “I love these hats!” She exclaimed pulling the poms at the end.

Madison’s P.O.V

I put the hat on my head and grinned at everyone “I love it!”

The boys chuckled and went to their separate changing room to get out of their sweaty clothes. I had already changed into a pair of gray sweat pants and a ‘Come at me Bro’ tee shirt, curtsey of Jaycee. Liam was the first to come back out in a pair of black and blue basketball shorts and a plain white tee. Niall followed out quickly in white shorts and a black ‘free hug’ tee. Zayn in a pair of plaid boxers and a white tank top typical Zayn. Louis in red shorts and a blue stripy shirt. Ok so far no Harry… SPOKE TO SOON. Harry came running out of his room naked running around us all. I screamed and buried my head in my hands covering my eyes.