Kevin!

“Louis! I see you!” Harry yelled from the top of the Ferris wheel.

I peered over the side of the ride and saw Louis and a girl who I was guessing is Eleanor loading onto a cart below us. Louis smiled and waved up at us.

                “Ello down there Lou and Eleanor!” Zayn called down to the couple.

The Ferris wheel took a couple turns around and then it was our time to get off. I stepped out of the pink cart and waited for the boys to come out behind me. Lou’s and Eleanor’s cart loaded off a couple of minutes later.

Eleanor was Louis’s height with brown curly hair and brown eyes. I can see why Louis likes her.

                “Hi there I’m Eleanor! It is so nice to meet you, Harry I like her make sure you’re good to this one or else” Eleanor wrapped me in a hug and threw Harry a wink.

                “Don’t worry Ele I love her” Harry smirked and wrapped his arms around my torso pulling me against his chest.

                “Nice to meet you too Eleanor! Oh, we bought you Minnie mouse ears! Here you go” I handed her the pair and then put mine on. “I think the boys should go buy Mickey mouse pairs!”

                “Yeah! Let me call Niall so the others can come meet us here.” Zayn pulled out his phone and started to dial Nialler number but hung up and waved to someone behind me.

I turned and saw the other five coming up behind us.

                “Boys! Go buy Mickey Mouse ears!” Eleanor pointed to the store we had left earlier.

                “Yes ma’am!” all seven boys turned and headed for the store leaving me and Eleanor.

Eleanor smiled evilly and whispered something in my ear. We waited until the boys had entered the shop and we took off running into Disney World. We ran until we were far from the store and just as we pulled to a stop my phone and Eleanor’s phone started going off. I pressed ignore on both and pointed to two people walking down the sidewalk hand in hand.

                “Liam! The boys are looking for you back there they said they needed to talk to you privately!”   We called stiffening a laugh. Liam nodded and gave Danielle a kiss before running off in the direction we came.

I grabbed Danielle’s hand and all three of us ran off leaving the boys.

                ‘What are we doing?” Danielle asked out of breathe.

                “We wanted to play a game with the boys so we sent them into a store and we ran! Come on we can’t let them find us!” I giggled.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip-

                “Hello?” I answered my phone as we jogged down the street of shops.

                “Where are you?” harry yelled into the phone

                “Come and find us love!” I hung up and giggled. “They are looking for us, and Harry didn’t sound to happy.

We gave each other high fives and continued down the street.

                “Hide!” Eleanor hissed and dragged us into a little candy shop and behind a counter of candies.

I poked my head over the counter and saw Logan and Liam go running past yelling out our names. I laughed and grabbed on to the counter pushing myself off the floor.