NEXT BOOK!

HELLOOOOOO! As you can tell from the title the next book in this series is coming out! So I'm going to post the prolouge here and hope you enjoy it?

PS the actual book is on Wattpad like its already up but i figured i would post it here also :)

HERE WE GOOOO!

I sighed and sat down at the table a mug of hot tea in front and a math book in front of me on the auburn wood. Boots was stretched out on the ledge by the window looking out on the snowy London town. A layer of white blanketed the city.

I had moved out from Danielle and Eleanor’s apartment back to my original one with my cat Boots. A black and white pawed kitten Harry my boyfriend had gotten me for my 18th birthday.

Modeling really wasn’t my thing so that’s off the list. I had signed up for a college a local one down the street. added to the list was a job at a small coffee house down the street.

Only one more month until Harry got home. his tour in America was soon ending and he would arrive home for a while before more One Direction things. But I was at least happy I could see.

Lately, for the past two weeks, not once has he answered my Skype calls or phone calls.

Picking up my phone I hesitantly pressed Harry’s number setting the phone on speaker and putting it on the table in front of me.

“Hey you’ve got Harry, can’t get the phone right now most likely on stage but I’ll give you a shout later. BYE!” Again his ringtone.

I sighed and waited for the beep.

BEEEEP

“Um hey Hazza! Figured I would give you a call before I get to busy. But yeah, so hi Harry. I miss you a lot and can’t wait for you to get home in a month! So where you guys at now?” I paused unsure where to go “Alright Haz I have to go get homework done. Give me a call back maybe? If not that’s ok too but see you baby”

I hung up and put my head in my hands.

Something’s going to happen between us I can feel it.