"And that is how you settle an argument between One Direction!"

The restraunt was like a diner back from the ‘80’s. The others were already settled at a table and having drinks. We approached them smiling and slid into the booth next to them. They all cast me weary glances and small smiles.

                “Guys I’m fine” I reassured them.

                “Ok just making sure” Louis said giving me a small smile.

We ordered our food. I got a burger with a side of fries or as Louis calls them chips.

                “So what time do the Brits start?” Eleanor asked finishing up her chicken wrap.

                “I don’t know what time the shows actually but we walk the red carpet at 7.” Liam informed her.

I took a swig from my Root Beer leaning against Harry’s shoulders. He smiled down at my and kissed my lips sweetly. I giggled and pulled back poking the tip of his nose.

                “Guys Baby and I are going to head out, I need to find a bow tie that will match her dress” Harry announced pulling me up from the booth.

                “A bowtie?”

                “Yep! I don’t wear ties, I wear bowties honey” Harry laughed.

I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to everyone. Harry’s black Land Rover was parked out front of the story and a mob of screaming girls blocking our path to the car.

                “There are so many of them!” I said as I pushed open the dinner door.

The sound of the screams got louder when they saw the pair of us appear outside the diner. Flashes from the camera blinded me as some girls shoved their cameras in our faces trying to get some pictures, rather annoying. I smiled at the girls and clung to Harry’s side as we carefully pushed our way through the crowd. Paparazzi yelled out questions and snapping pictures like crazy. I held Harry’s hand tighter as he opened my door for me to get inside the car. I slipped inside and shut the door locking it and buckling up.

Harry climbed in on the other side and started the engine.

                “Ready for vacation?”

I nodded my head “I can’t wait to go back to Holmes Chapel and skiing and for Paris! This is going to be so much fun!”

                “Then after we get to go to Australia! Then back to America for Saturday Night Live and back to Australia”

                “The girls and I were thinking that maybe you boys could go down the Aussie and then us girl’s will fly down a couple days later, so we can get some shopping done for new clothes for the down under? That ok?”

                “Absolutely love, as long as you are there with me I’m fine with it.”

                “You are such a flirt” I teased poking his rib cage.

He chuckled and nodded “Haven’t I always?”

                “So true…”

We pulled up at the mall entrance and hoped out. He came round my side and held my hands as I got out of the car.

                “So what color is your dress?”

                “White and black” I answered smiling about the thought of my dress, I absolutely love it!

Harry tapped his chin thoughtfully “I think I might go with a black bowtie. Agreed love?”

                “Agreed!” I giggled and kissed his cheek. 

He chuckled and walked into Jack Wills going straight for the bowties in the back of the store. He scanned over the shelves pulling out a long piece of black shiny material. He held it around his neck and shook his head placing it back on the shelf.

                “How do you tie these?” I asked pulling out a plaid piece of bowtie.

Harry turned to me draping the material around my neck and repeating some steps and tied it securely around my neck. I giggled looking at myself in the mirror. I pulled one of the loose strands and it untied falling out of its bow shape. Harry appeared in the mirror next to me fixing his bowtie and pulling it tight.

                “Looks perfect” I smiled fixing the tie so it wasn’t slanted.

Harry nodded and took the bowtie of and draped it over his arm.

                “OMG! Its Harry Styles!” Somebody yelled from behind us in a fake girl voice.   

                “Look! it’s Louis Tomlinson” harry shot back staring at the clothes rack nearest to us.

All four boys popped up including Danielle and Eleanor.

                “We needed to get ties. We thought you went somewhere else” Liam said going over to the actual tie display.

Danielle and Eleanor drifted over to me as the boys discussed what color ties to get. Louis wanted purple ties, Niall orange, Liam traditional black and Zayn red. These boys are crazy.

                “We should help them” Eleanor suggested watching the boys argue over ties.

I sighed “If we have to.”

 We walked over to the boys who were pulling all colors of ties off shelves all laying them on the floor. I scooped them and handed them all black ties.  The others sat there looking at me wide eyed as I slapped the ties in their waiting hands.

                “Black ties event boys” I said smiling at them crookedly.

They all groaned and trudged over to the counter to pay.

                “That’s how you settle an argument between One Direction” Danielle said as we followed them up to the counter. 

Sorry just a filler this chapter is! So excited for tomorrow i am helping at the Special Olympics :D Anyways sorry for not uploading for a while we've had S.O meetings all this week with set up and all that good crap it has been fun! Boys back on US tour <3 sadly, we wont be seeing Lux as much anymore! I love her so much and to whoever wrote that fan-fic about Zayn and Lux(Terribly awful dont read it, mentally scared for life) i hate you so much you took away Baby Lux from us! GRR! Sorry had to rant for a while! Love you all!

What's your favorite song by the lads?? :)