At the Brits!

Tonight I am going to the biggest award show in the U.K…. first of I couldn’t believe it and I still cant believe it at all, never really sank in I guess. Thoughts rushed through my mind as we all climbed into the black stretch limo the boys had reserved to drive us to the event. Danielle had given Eleanor and I all long trench coats to cover our dresses so the lads couldn’t see them yet. Harry was pouting in the seat next to me looking down at me with his big green pleading eyes. Occasionally he was play with the buttons wanting to unbutton the coat.

                “Please?” He pouted.

'’'’'’'’'’'’'’'

Harry’s P.O.V

She is absolutely killing me right now! It isn’t fair all I want is to see her dress. I mean right now she looks so adorable her brown usual curls straightened and her blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

                “Please?” I whispered in her ears.

I pulled away from her and studied her face. She bit down on her lips looking down to her lap. I groaned and leaned into her  putting my head on her shoulder. Madison smiled her cute little smile down at me.

                “When we get to the red carpet I will take off the jacket. I promise”

I held out my pinky to her “Pinky promise?”

Her little pinkie met mine and clasped it “Pinky promise love”

When we were little and we made promises she would always make me pinky promise I wouldn’t break it. I never did. I smiled at the memory.

                “All most here lads. Get ready” Paul yelled from the front seat.

                “Thanks Paul!” Eleanor yelled back playing with the edge of the coat.

I straightened up and wrapped an arm around Madison’s tiny waist. She fit into my arms perfectly always the way I hoped she would.

The car pulled to a stop and a faint image of flashing lights from camera’s came in from the tinted windows.

                “here goes it lads” Liam said opening the car door and helping Danielle out. She looked very beautiful in her crème colored ruffle dress. Next out was niall and Zayn claiming to be each other’s dates for tonight. Following them out was Louis and Eleanor in her pink strapless dress.

I turned to Madison who shrugged off her coat revealing a white mid thigh ending dress with a black pattern on her chest.

                “Harry go on” her voice brought me back and I climbed out of the black limo turning back to help my girl out of the limo. “You look… I don’t even know how to say it. More beautiful than beautiful” I complemented smiling down at her and pecking her strawberry tasting lips once more before following the boys up the red carpet. Press took pictures of us yelling out how cute of a couple we are and questions we didn’t have time to answer. I possessively wrapped my arms around her waist turning her to kiss me for a quick second before continuing on. Niall and Zayn were happily skipping down the carpet their arms linked and spinning in circles. Press were getting a kick out of them snapping pictures and rolling the cameras at them. I chuckled lightly pulling Madison closer to my side as we stopped to pose for a few pictures. Baby stood on her tip toes to give me a kiss on the cheek and we moved on.

                “I love you” I whispered in her ear. I felt a shiver run down her body as she hugged her self against the cold winds that were blowing around. Slipping off my suit jacket I placed it carefully on her shoulders.