Questions and planes

“You are kidding me right?!” I screeched bolting up right in my bed bobbing up and down in excitement.

                “Does this face looking like it’s kidding you?” Louis asked pulling a stupid face making me giggle loudly.

                “Sort of, but I’m taking your word for it Tomlinson!”

                “Want to go play Pokémon boys?” Liam pulled out his DS and waved it in the air. The lads agreed eagerly pulling out their DS and walking down the stairs.

Soon it was just me and Harry on the top floor “See you in a bit love. Use the computer feel free to!” Harry flashed me an award winning smile before disappearing down the stairs.

My heart was fluttering about a million miles a second. My best friend had actually become my boyfriend… I had waited to be called that for a while now.

Time to Skype Jaycee!

I opened up the Skype and smiled as I saw Jaycee’s request for a Skype pop up. Without hesitation I clicked accept and my best friend’s face filled the screen.

                “MADISON!” She screamed jumping up and down on her bed her blonde hair whipping around her face.

Jaycee had been my best friend since I moved to California and she still was. In some ways she reminded me a lot of Niall. She had light blonde hair and sparkly light blue eyes. Like Niall, she ate non-stop anything that was edible was put in her mouth and swallowed. Right now she was munching on some Oreo’s.

                “Jaycee baby! How is the love of my life?” we always had this thing that we would act all dramatic around each other.

                “My heart beats for you Madison and only you! I miss you so much! Don’t ever leave me alone again baby!” She giggled and pulled a ridiculous face.

Niall’s head popped around the corner of the staircase his eyes wide and mouth hanging open “Your cheating on Harry!” he yelled running back down the stairs repeating the same thing over and over.

                “Fat butt!” I grumbled “Jaycee excuse me for about ten minutes or so…”

                “Madison! What why?” Harry came up the stairs his face red as hell. He stormed up to the side of my bed pulling the laptop of my lap and staring at the screen.

Jay being Jay had somehow found an old red baseball cap and tucked her hair underneath it and drawn a goatee on her chin “Sup man?” She asked in a low voice nodding her head like a guy.

                “Who is this Madison?” Harry bellowed grabbing my forearm and pulling me roughly off the bed. I winced in pain as his grip tightened.

                “Hey Curly! Keep your damn hands off my sister! I would like to know how many girls you have kissed before kissing my best friend! Now get your damn hands off her.” Jaycee screamed as she whipped off the baseball cap and rubbed the magic marker off her chin.

Harry’s face went blank as he realized it was a girl. He dropped his hand from my arm and sat down on Louis’s bed.

I grabbed the laptop from his lap and ran down the stairs into the kitchen slamming the sliding door shut. My forearm had five red finger shaped lines on them and they were starting to bruise. God dam it! He has a strong grip! I poked the thumb print and hissed through my teeth and turned back to Jay as I sat down on the floor. In the cabinet I pulled out a tray of Oreo’s for myself and peeled the tray open and popped an Oreo in my mouth.