Beaches,Drama, and Leavings!

“Ok boys and Madison throw your luggage in the back of the minivan. And two go with Madison in her Mini Cooper and three go with me in the van the Jaycee and Brett go in Brett’s truck.”

Harry picked up my bright green luggage and put in the back my mother’s van.

                “I automatically get to go with Madison!” Harry yelled as he ran to my yellow Mini Cooper.          “Me too!” Louis yelled hot on Harry’s heels.

I gave the other three apologetic smiles then kissed my mother and Dylan before following the two goofs to my car.     

                “I get passenger seat!” Louis yelled as he shoved Harry out of the way.

Harry grabbed Louis’s collar and pulling him backwards before diving for the seat. They went on like this for a while eventually Louis climbed in the seat cheering in victory. Harry pouted and climbed in the back seat with his amrs folded.

                “I love you Harry!” Louis smiled pretending to kiss Harry.

                “Come on freak shows let get on the road. Who wants the top off?”

                “Madison is going to take her top off? I’m there!” Louis yelled as he turned to face me in his seat.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the button next to the stereo system the black top of my Mini Coop folded back letting in the warm sunlight.

                “Ohh that top!” Louis pointed to the rag top. “I still wanted to see your top off” He said under his breath.

                “What was that Carrot boy?” Harry asked leaning forward in his seat.

                “Nothing” Lou snapped back

                “That’s what I thought. When is Eleanor coming?”

Louis’s face lit up with the mention of her name “She should be here by Wednesday; she is flying out to meet us then.”

                “I can’t wait to meet her!” I squealed smiling over at Louis.

                “She’s lovely” Louis got that look in his eyes  like he was daydreaming of her.

Harry snapped his fingers in front of Louis’s face snapping him out of his dream “Earth to Lou! Come in Louis!”

                “Sorry mate”

                “Don’t worry about it. Hey look its Niall!” Harry pointed over the left side of the car to the blonde boy who was leaning out the passenger side window of the van waving at us like a fool.

                “Niall James Horan, get your arse in the car!” Liam scolded.

                “I will not have that language in my car Mr. Payne!” my mother snapped.

                “Oh my god! It’s Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!” Niall screamed pointing at us. He pretended to fan girl on us before my mother shut the window on him. Niall rolled it back down and leaned back out the window “Harry give me a high five man!”

So here we are riding down the free way with two boys hanging out the sides of the cars trying to high five each other. A black van pulled up behind us and paparazzi hung out the window taking pictures of the lads leaning out the windows making stupid faces. After multiple tries they finally high fived each other. Liam pulled niall back into the van and closed the window. I drove faster down the highway trying to get away from the van so the boys wouldn’t have any more ideas.