Inner Voices!

“Bye boys miss you much” I yelled to the five lads as they boarded the plane. Harry froze halfway up the gangplank before running back to me through the sea of paps.

                “Harry get your butt on that” I never got to finish my thought before his pink lips slammed down on mine. His strong arms looped around my waist pulling me closer to him. his pointer finger hooked under my chin lifting my head higher. Once he pulled back I gave him a final peck “Get that handsome butt of your on the plane now!”

                “Yes love” Harry smiled walking happily back to the plane.

Eleanor, Danielle and I watched as they boarded the plane shooting back looks to us most of them sad to be leaving. Finally their plane was off to Australia.

“First things first to pack!” Danielle said taking the spot of Daddy Direction but with me and Eleanor.

I wiggled my eyebrows feeling like being in a weird hyper mood “I already packed!” I said in a sing song voice.

Danielle rolled her brown eyes giving me an ‘I hate you look’. I laughed and patted her head of curly brown hair.

There’s only 1 thing

2 do

3 words

4 you…

I love you!

That would be Harry. It hasn’t even been two hours since take off and he is calling me. Eleanor gave me a smug look before motioning for me to put in on speaker since we were only in Danielle’s living room.

                “Joe’s Pizza, what can I get for you?” I asked in a posh Italian accent.

Harry sat quiet for a minute then his laugh rang from the phone “Love, I’m sorry but that is the worst accent I have ever heard!”

                “Hurtful mate”

In my mind I could practically see him rolling his bright green eyes at me “So what are you doing?”

                “Packing and being nagged by Danielle”

Dani chucked a pillow at my head which I quickly ducked under and it went straight to the ground.

                “Sounds fun for the most part. We just arrived and the fans are crazy loud” Harry laughed having to raise his voice over the noise of the screaming girls in the back ground.

                “That’s wonderful, now love you must see to your job and I must help thing 1 and thing 2 pack. Love you much! Tell the boys we say hello”

                “Love you much to love and will do” Harry sighed hanging up the phone.

Now I feel like a bad person!

                “PACK!” I screamed chasing Danielle and Eleanor into their rooms.

Bad person…poor Harry

Shut up inner voice! He had a job to do.

Did you hear how sad he was?

He needed to go

Poor, poor Harry

FINE! I will give him another call, only after we are done packing because that comes first!

Another point for the inner voice!

Danielle and Eleanor scampered around the room throwing shorts, dresses, jeans, skirts, tops, shoes, all that good stuff into their suitcases. I watched amusingly as they panicked about not being able to find something. Then there would the occasional time when I would find the object in the closet and they would be all happy about it then panic again over another thing, it was funny to watch.

Hey lovelies! These past two chapters are just fillies! More to be coming soon! <3 also i was writing up a new fan-fic! What boy should it be about? please help me :) Because you love me? but i just got my copy of the Up all Night Tour stupid mail man being late.... pft! thats ok! WEll what BOY? ZAYN? LIAM? LOUIS? NIALL?i already did harry. SO WHAT BOY?