Dresses!

“How about this one?” Eleanor asked holding up a light pink strapless dress with a broche pinned on the waist. It had a layered look to it and ended about mid thigh.

                “I like it go try it on” I said pointing to the dressing rooms.

She nodded enthusiastically and ran off. So far Danielle had found a dress and Eleanor might have.  Me so far, I haven’t found one.

Dani’s dress was a light pale pink that frilled out at the bottom and ended just about her knees. She added a pair of silver gladiator sandals and a black clutch purse.

                “This is the one!” Eleanor announced walking out from the dressing rooms and twirling around in a circle smiling brightly.

                “Totally buy it!” I nodded and Danielle agreed.

                “Now all that is left is Madison!” Eleanor squealed running back into the dressing rooms like a crazy lady.

I searched through the racks coming across a few dresses that were cute but not what I was looking for. Then there it was! A pale white dress with a black flower patter from the middle of the rib cage up. I snatched it off the rack in my size and whizzed past Dani and Ele to the dressing rooms, they followed after me waiting outside the door for me.

I slipped the dress over my head and zipped it up. I took a step back from the mirror examining myself in the dress. On the left side of my boobs was a flower pattern climbing up and on the right side a black line of cloth running up it. I smiled approvingly at it leaving the pink little dressing room. Danielle and Eleanor gasped when I came out from the room and showed it off.

                “Twitter worthy!” Eleanor exclaimed fumbling her phone and taking a picture of me.

                “Wait! I don’t want Harry to see it yet, I want it to be a surprise” Eleanor nodded and saved the photo putting her phone away.

                “Come on time to go pay for these lovely dresses” Danielle waved the credit card in our faces before happily skipping away.

*Le back at the apartment!*

                “Ok but the look on her face when she saw it was us was priceless!” I laughed backing into the apartment. “Alright I’m going to put on some comfortable clothes.”

                “I’m going to rehearsals and Eleanor is going out for lunch with friends, so you will be alone until like four.. that ok?” Danielle asked grabbing her shorts and tank top from the couch.

I nodded and said goodbye to them. I shuffled up to my room pulling out a pair of white with black striped down the side sweatpants, a Captain America shirt and my Angry Bird slippers I bought last year. Over my hair I put on a white beanie and tucked hair underneath on it. I pulled my clothes on and made my way out into the living room. I curled up on the couch flipping through the channels and settled on Where the Wild Things Are on ABC Family. I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about Harry.

'’'’'’'’

Harry’s P.O.V

                “I can’t wait to surprise them!” Louis squealed sounding like a little girl as Liam unlocked Danielle’s apartment door and letting us all in. The first thing that hit me was the smell of lavender and vanilla Dani’s apartment always smelled like. From the front door was a beige colored hallway strewn with pictures of her and Louis and some of us lining the walls. A small door side table was next to the entry way and a row of hooks that usually had car keys on them but were empty.